Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

haha i threw up. help me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aka Sheezy, May 27, 2010.

1. Only time I've ALMOST thrown up from herb was the weekend where i ate 5 brownies, smoked like 6 blunts.. I walked to a friends house and then almost puked everywhere.. it passed tho.. we smoked another blunt after ;)

2. maybe you just got ripped off and smoked another plant, i only hear about people throwing up if they have smoked the other plant thats been mixed with weed..

3. when i hotbox sometimes i swallow smoke on big rips and it bloats my stomach and if you dont burp it up it can make you feel nauseous

4. The only time I've been close to throwing up is from hitting too much too often, try taking breaks as in eating or drinking or waiting in between hits. Leads to a better high in the first place.

5. Don't worry i can pretty much guarantee that didn't happen

6. #26 Dank City, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010

This is not true. The only time i ever puked from being too high was after i ate a very potent brownie with a very low tolerance (it was only like my 5th time being high). It fucked me up. I was the highest i probably have ever been and eventually that night i puked. I didn't drink any alcohol and i didn't even smoke so i didn't inhale any carbon monoxide.

Seems like most of you guys here don't know what you're talking about. The time i puked it also wasn't from taking too big of hits, or swalling smoke, or smoking tobacco. YOU CAN PUKE FROM JUST BEING TOO HIGH.

7. Exactly what I have been trying to say all along...hahaha. Thats why I gave my story of where I couldnt even open my eyes because the room was spinning too much. I was just wayy too high. I know tobacco is bad, but I hate when its blamed for everything like it seems to be here.

8. Yeah, I've thrown up twice too. I only smoke weed. I don't do blunts.

9. Most likely this, several things working together. If you don't repeat that performance it probably won't happen again.

10. Idk my friend threw up after a waterfall hit and I almost threw up yesterday too...

11. I've greened out once by being waaaaaay to high, but other than that the only time ive almost thrown up is from a coughing fit from too big of a hit lol

12. 99% chance it's the tobacco. did you accidentally leave any cigar tobacco in your blunt? that's a sure way to puke.
    i used to smoke ciggs regularly, but if i would smoke a cigg too close after weed i'd become very nauseous, and sometimes puke.
    weed and tobacco mixed is one of the most harmful things to do to your lungs. 4 times the chance of lung disease

13. ^^^^I dunno about the 4 times, but since weed is a bronchiodilator it opens up the lungs to much more area than cigarettes usually has it being a vasoconstrictor. So the ciagarettes rape your lungs.

Right! You can puke from all the things we listed here today even just being way too high. Take care of yourselves out there guys, its much too easy to puke. That being said it seems like twice is about the limit to puking, then we take care of ourselves better after that.

What am I doing rambling - I'm not even high!

Sammy

14. The only time I threw up was in the 7th grade, I smoked 2 blunts with my brother and ate a bunch of shit. Its called the yellows, it happens when you eat a bunch of greasy food.