HAER'S pick up's of smoking devices and more!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Jul 14, 2010.

1. any of the old crew still here? I got called back by a couple of liked on 3 and a half year old posts lol. Twas the good old days.

2. Sup lex, that was my plan to like people out if hiding... haha. Let's see if it works

3. I can shoot Royk a text to tell her were trying to get the HAER crew back together, and since she's a social butterfly she might have a few of the old crew's #s, but that's all I can offer in the quest to bring it back :/

4. waddup fellas. I wondered what happened to everyone. Glad to see some of you still on here. Someone liked my shit too so had to check back in. Peace and Dabs yall. I'm a big time dab head now lol.

5. What's up toi long time no see glad you're still around. I'm jealous of your dabs I would love to dab more it's just hard to find around here. Hope all is well bro

6. It's been a while. Ssorry to hear shatter it hard to come by. Out by my area more shops are popping up. Went to a new one last night and got good deals on some nug run. I also have new glass. A worked Toro Macro 8arm I bought at Chalice, even got to meet JP and the toro crew. And a worked mini beaker. Gotta get some pics up for u guys

But on the flipside I broke the base on my stemline a couple weeks ago 😢 wahhhhh lol. Happy blazing peeps

7. #52347 JESUSgotNAILED, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    Oh shit wassup!!!! You guys brought this thread back up from the dead eh?

Just to let you guys know almost all of the old school HAER crew has been in a private group on Facebook that we made a couple of years ago. We're all active still just not so much on Grasscity. I'm gonna let the guys know this thread is still alive and ask them about bringing ya'll in to the Garden.

HAER and I have been kicking some ass in Rocket League lately. Everyone else has been kicking ass or trying to kick ass in life and stuff. A few of the guys are deep into the Sour Beer culture now too which is dope. I'm a lover of vapor these days but still smoke strong. Not much dabbing lately because of $$ issues - plenty of beautiful flower though! =P

8. shoot me into that fb group when you guys get a chance. Been too long, feels good catching up with the crew mang

9. yo what up everyone

smoke a big ol' dab

cool that this thread is still kickin

10. #52350 Whohulkwalk, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    Hello everyone
    It is good to see all of you. Brings back old memories. I met some really cool people on Grasscity and I bonded with them in this very thread. It's crazy to think I still talk to and see a lot of these people everyday even five years later.
    I wouldn't mind letting some of you into the fb group. Just talk to JesusGotNailed since he brought it up, and we will discuss it in there.
    Take it easy guys

11. the Leviathan doth rise!

12. aren't you the admin these days? i forgot. shoot me your facebook urls and i'll get that poppin

13. HBGBUB send me a message with your Facebook brah. I can't look at your profile/message you because of your privacy settings

14. I gotta make a fb first... I'm going to I promise. I've been meaning to for awhile and now that this is a thing I will

15. Holy fuck I just tried and I realized I forgot loaf made me one 3 years ago... lmfao... be ready for the return of van hoenhiem

16. Also you're going to have to give me the name to lookup... and tell me how haha Facebook is confusing

17. yo gbub I got you homie, message me and will message back the link so you can request to join and I will approve. I can't message you now because of the privacy settings or whatever.

18. hello old friends.

19. it has been awhile