Had too put this Up....

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronic420, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Well.. today I finally got too try acid....for the first time...im still trippin right now cause..im freakn out actually..but i seem too be typing very good...
    not freakn like bad...infact this is a nice as hell ..trip..yea... been seein crazy stuff all night long...then startd playin some games...been pretty fun.
    it was in gel tabs ...hmm...hmmm...:smoking: i dunno ...im pretty gone tho...

2. Dont waste an acid trip on video games.

Go to your room, turn off all the lights and light a candle, put on some tunes, lay down in your bed and enjoy.

3. That's an utter waste in my opinion. Go outside, view the world. Acid changed my perception on a lot of the things I used to over look where I live. Go view the world in a different "reality" man.

4. The thing i truly enjoy is submerging myself within my thoughts, my own world. Although ive never tripped on acid outside im sure it would a great experience, but personally i feel that being in a solitary atmosphere allows me to truly expand my thoughts and imagination. Sooner or later i will trip outside though.

5. I've done both inside and outside as you've said. And I gotta say, I love being outside in the daytime more. There's so much to look at, so much to think about. I tripped out on a spoon being on a rock for like 30 minutes. Wondered what was the purpose of that spoon. Why was it there? Why would you leave a spoon? Then I took a picture of it and felt like an idiot when I got the camera developed a few months later. :p But yeah man, you should try it. If not just for a few minutes. It's amazing.