Had to stop for a while, But im back in Full Effect!!!!!! FTP!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dryassistance, Apr 17, 2009.

1. #1 dryassistance, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    May 2003 I had been renting a house in a really nice neighborhood. The house was a 3 bedroom upstairs with a 4 bedroom basement apartment.(basement was built for university students as the house was like 12 blocks from my cities major university). My roommate and I stayed upstairs and rented the basement rooms out to University students, mainly foreign students.

It was like 3 30 in the afternoon and I had been home for maybe 20 minutes. I was in school at the time , had went back to finish my high school. I had gotten home , prepped my homework /study set up and fired off a cannon sized joint and proceeded to do some homework. Unbeknownst to me at the exact same time, this asian exchange student who had recently started renting a room downstairs was having trouble with his phone. The retard had tried to page or call a friends cell phone #. The # was something like , 910-1#$#. The retard misdialed and dialed 911 as the first 3 digits. The call auto connects and he hangs up. His friend, who he was just trying to call, arrives in his car out back of the house and honks the horn. The asian guy leaves.

Im sitting upstairs and can hear the downstairs phone vaguely, ringing and ringing and ringing....... I literally said to myself......WTF, theres no one home, stop calling. Maybe ten minutes go by. Im cooked doing my homework. I havent heard their phone ring in like 5 minutes. Suddenly a knock at the door. I get up and go open it like usual. ........ 2 cops. Im like...huh!!!. So I open the screen door and say, "Can I help you?" One officer says, "We received a 911 call from this residence". I say , "No one called 911 from here, Im the only one home and i aint called no one". The other officer says "Sir we have to come inside to verify everythings allright". As he says it , my brain puts 2 and 2 together. The phone rining downstairs was the 911 call these guys are talking about. So I say " The call musta come from the downstairs apartment, i just heard the guy leave" They say "the address linked to this phone # is this address. Whats the downstairs address?" The landlord was a cheap ass and didnt have the house listed as 2 addresses, for tax purposes so Im like "Well you can check and see if you can get in downstairs, but you aint comming in here" They literally stepped in my door as I said , "Im refusing you entrance into my house without a warrant". LOL They didnt care. They proceeded to search room to room to make sure no one else was there.

I wasnt lying, no one was there, except for a 5 foot mother plant, 15 plants in bloom and 14 in veg. along with approximately 3.3 kgs of about 5 different strains. The herb they got was all from various crops my roomie and I had grown over the last 2 years. We didnt sell it at all, hence why the abundance of it. We have a Police group up here known as the Green Team. They came to my house and tore it apart. They took everything. I got arrested signed my PTA and release papers but stayed in the house while they searched. 4 hours into the search a Sr. officer arrived on scene and proceeded to ask why I wasnt in cuffs and down at the station. The arresting officers explained I had been arrested and processed already. LOL The sr officer flipped his wig. Re arrested me and tried to take my paperwork away.Until then I had been cooperative. I lost it spit on him, kicked him and shit as he and another officer tried to pull my PTA and release forms out my pants.(I shoved em down the back of my pants. Other officers stepped in and let me keep my paperwork and took me and placed me undr arrest. Next morning at 10 am I was in front of the JoP(justice of the peace) and was released on a 2500$ bond.

June 2003 i had to go to court. I arrive to meet my legal aid lawyer for the first time and as he introduces himself, he basically states " You are one lucky son of a bitch!!!" "With all the dope and grow equipment and plants you had, with prior criminal record, you should prolly be going to jail." When the judge speaks you answer and dont say or do anything but, Do you understand?" Im all like "Ummm Ok".

The next few minutes was more a blur then anything else. I recall the judge calling my name and me standing up, the judge asked the crown(prosecuter) something, the crown looked at me with this mean old lady look and said something like " Your honor , we currently wish to withdraw said charges against ,"dryassistance".

My lawyer then said something about, hed be much happier if the charges were dropped and how the crown was only withdrawing because theyd never get a conviction with what they had and are hoping to catch "dryassitance" with another charge at which time they could reinstate the charges.

The judge disagreed, but I had to be let go cause the crown withdrew the charges. They had up to one year to reinstate. That was 6 years ago, almost now and my record is drug charge free!!!!!!So I started up again in January....the itch was too strong!!!!!!
    FTP 4 Life!!!!!!!!
    Thin Blue Line my ass!!!!!!