Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Had to mix own urine with smuggled sample!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JHall54, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Well my 1.7oz of clean urine wasn't quite enough to reach the minimum line. I had to use a very slight amount of my own urine!!!

Good news is I have been clean for 10 days, and tested clean using 1st void this morning with a home test kit. Also my own stream at time of test was very clear and watery.

Think my chances are decent???

• Like Like x 1
  2. You're probably good.

report back and tell us what happened

3. Will do.

man I'll be glad when this shit is over.

If I didn't have to use my own urine I'd be smoking right now!!!

4. you should have just put in some water

5. Well let's say you are dirty as hell, like 100ng/ml.

If 3/4 was clean piss (0ng/ml), and 1/4 was dirty 100ng/ml, would the sample theoretically be at 25ng/ml, thus below the 50ng/ml cutoff?

Or is it not that simple/not how it works?

Also this wouldn't even apply to me, because I passed a home test with my yellow 1st piss of morning, only used like maybe 15% of my own piss later in the day.

6. Provided the sample was mixed thoroughly, this is theoretically correct.

I think you're probably fine though, OP.

7. Got my start date.

I could have probably passed using all my own urine, but 10 days was cutting it close.