had to happend when we were there..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Ok so after work me and my friend ken (who drives me to work) were gonna go blaze a blunt.. ed just got off work same time as us (lil older round 23) and he said he had a few grams and i just picked up eight of headies and his was jus mids but w/e .. so we go in his truck and roll a blunt i put in a half g of some banging shit and he fuckin loads up the rest of blunt with shake of mids (very nice filler .. very stoned) so hes like les go to the gas station real fast i gotta get gas then ill come back and drop u guys off at work so we were about to go pulleed out onto the road of the shopping center and hes going way to fast over the speed bump and all you hear is SSLJDFLKSJDLJFSLDJFKLSDSDFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR like metal dragging.. we were all like omg what could it be.. i thought bumper .. ed thought it was his exaust pipe but it neded up the spare tire under his truck fell off.. the bar that held it up just came off and was dragging .. fucked up shit .. was a buzz kill to soorta cuase we were doin manual labor while passin this blunt .. heavy ass tire // bar to hold up heh ..

i guess he was lucky we were there or hed have to call toe truck but man i wish i didnt have to do that shit im a weak stoner and my idea of fun is not fixin his car ;p

2. that sucks man. but think about it, it's a uhhh "stoner adventure" rofl.

i like when weird stuff happens when i'm high. but than again, maybe not that kinda stuff

3. yeah dude that really sucks that it happen like that....work what a way to lose a buz. I don't mind doing a little labor though with a buzz...lets me see just how high I really am.

4. and you know if you weren't smoking it would ahev never happened...

5. HAHA one time me and my freind were tokin at his house and then we walked back to my house and my dad had cut down this tree and he wanted us to carry all the branches and shit up and my freind just sat down and started eatin oreos