Had to beat some ass last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Motoxridah, Dec 20, 2009.

1. I had a kickback at my house last night. I had a bunch of friends over and maybe 3-4 people I didn't know too well. So by 1am everyone's drunk and were all having a good time. Well for some reason I do a inspection of my house to make sure everyone's alright. I walk by my room and I see the doors shut and I hear noise inside. I open it up and see one of the kids I don't know searching through my drawers. He has a bag and I look inside and see my laptop. I didn't even say anything, just walked over to him and hit him twice, once in the jaw and once in the temple. Knocked him out cold. I had no intentions of knocking him out and I felt real bad about it but this guy was completely out of line. Well, I end up getting the person he came with to drag his ass out of my house and into his car. About 3 minutes after I hit him he started to wake up and tried standing up but he had spaghetti legs lol. I didn't talk to him but I heard he asked my friend wtf happened man? After that I had everyone leave because I couldn't enjoy myself.

Just thought i'd let everyone know, when you have a party, don't get too drunk where you can't regulate your own party. I'm glad I found this douchebag before he stole my $3,000 laptop that I desperately need for school. Lesson learned, don't steal!

2. dude i would have done the same thing...except i probly wpulda kept on hitting him after...dont go in my house an steal my shit and expect to come out the way u came in...ima fuck u up

good job tho man lol

3. i would've done the same thing. i hate it how people can disrespect you like that even though you let them chill at your place.

4. Yeah man, I don't understand people sometimes. I'm being nice and letting them come over to enjoy themselves and they disrespect me like that. It really pisses me off. Next time my friends show up with someone I don't know, I'm gonna be a dick and tell them they aren't coming inside. Sorry, but I don't take shit from people.

5. the thing is that some people are chill while some others are douches. you should find out who's who before you make a decision. i met some really good friends through them randomly coming and chilling with another friend.

6. This is what a party paddle is for. Bring his ass downstairs and paddle the shit out of him. If he goes to the cops, well, he tried to steal your laptop....So

7. good lesson, I lost 700 bucks worth my stuff this summer, that really blew. Nice save thuogh, ha.

8. That was so disrespectful of him; you let him into your house to chill with friends and all he can think about is stealing your shit. You did good man. I would've gone Hulk on his ass.

9. damn hell ya... i hate worryin about people stealin shit at my partys

10. well, atleast he left, having achieved his orginal goal... to leave... fuckeddd up.

hahaha.

11. Good work man..you should have stolen his clothes (its only fair right, since he was trying to steal your shit you should have stole his shit) when he was knocked out and dragged him outside in the cold and let him wake up there hahaha:hello:...But good work knocking him out that bitch deserved it man dont feel bad at all about it

12. Hell yeah! Power to the OP! I used to be a total scumbag and steal all the time. It is just not cool and leads you down a terrible road. And you make yourself into a scumbag punk ass dickhead.

13. for sure dude, I would have totally done the same thing, in fact this has happened to me before me and my roomates had a party and his laptop and digital camera went missing and we looked everywhere for it and my buddy was already hella pissed cuz some bitch puked allover the floor, well we found the kid because we could tell by his shysty vibe. needless to say we took care of it by knocking him out and getting my friends shit. well at 12 at night we drove him out about 30 miles and left him with his arms tied up in the middle of nowhere fucker deserved it you don't go to a party to steal peoples shit thats fucked up especially if you trust them in your house. we were all on acid to so we scared him hella bad by fucking with him with a fake gun then we gave him some acid and left him fucking douche. thats what a thief gets we don't fuck around

14. I thought the title was "Had to eat some ass last night"

I was all....soundz liek teh rapes

15. Good timing & good catch.
    But we treat criminals down here different.
    I would have taken a razor blade, while he was out & spelled my name in his forehead.
    Everytime he looks in the mirror he'd remember me. In public peole would ask him who is "77401"
    Plus whats he gonna do? call the Cops & tell him I caught him stealing & cut him?
    Yea right.
    Why would you fell bad for a KO? He was stealin your shit. I prolly would have beat the fuck out of the guy who brought him too.

16. Fuck man, I hate people commin to parties only to rob the place. Last night I was at my friends house and he had around 50 people over at his place and everyone was switching iPods on the stereo. Long story short 2 iPods got jacked and have yet to be found.

17. Do what I do: lock all of the valuables in your room; no one goes in there but you.

But yeah, that's pretty shady. You handled the situation well. :)

18. What de the other people say? Like did they all have your back after it?

19. you did the right thing.

20. ya what a dumbass, you should have shot him