Had the most amazing day yesterday!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by anonymous911, Apr 19, 2009.

1. So yesterday there was absolutely beautiful weather. It was bright and sunny, about 75 degrees with a slight cool breeze. I was in town doing some job searching for when I come back home from school for the summer. After filling out 5 applications (the last one was 6 pages long and I didn't find out until AFTER I was done with it that they DT'd) I headed to this very nice family-run Italian restaurant to apply and they hired me as a server on the spot :hello:

So that was a good start to my day.

I called up my buddy T, and we both go out and pick up an eighth of some no-name fire for $30. After picking up some rolling papers, him and I go out to a nearby park to light up but then we decide that we want to rent a paddle boat and light up on the middle of this huuuuge lake in the park. We rent it for 2 hours then head out and I start rolling a few joints, the last one being lit at 4:20 PM.

It was just an awesome experience overall. It was really cool to be able to sit back and enjoy the herb, the nature, and the solitude of being in the middle of a lake.

Perfect days like this only happen once every year and I'm so happy that I was able to spend this one day with one of my best friends enjoying a hobby that both of us share.

2. That does sound like a good idea.

I envy you being able to smoke with your best friend though. I can't do that anymore. That would probably be the best aspect of the day, setting aside.

I hope you had fun, man. :)

3. Oh and forgot to mention, we left the park and then went out to IHOP. Then we parted and I went back to campus and went to see our school's play called "Children of a Lesser God". It was really good, then I came back to my dorm and watched Eagle Eye, which wasn't too good.

4. I actually kind of enjoyed Eagle Eye. But, it was all ruined in the end.