Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Had something stolen...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mudslinger7723, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Hello all, recently I had my backpack stolen at school(Senior in high school, 19), and I just found out for sure who did it. It had an 8th of great bud in it, and yeah. Anyways, how should I go about it? Should i fight him? I'm typically a peace and loving kind of guy, but I'm not about to let somebody steal from me and get away with it. The reason he stole it is because my girlfriend and I took a break for a few weeks, and he tried to get her to break up with me, which worked, and then we ended up getting back together. Anyways, this kid is taller and probably stronger than me. I'm a short but stout dude, only 5'7" or so and he's probably around 6'0", we're probably close in weight though. Any opinions would be appreciated. :wave: :smoking:

2. punch his face

3. when u fight him stay close to him dont let his range be an advantage and swing for his face.

4. cheap shots

5. tell him give the bud back or get a cigarette butt in his face. hes has 10 seconds to decide and then spark up a cigarette.

6. Beat his ass, people think they can do whatever cause of height. Show em they can't.

7. Go to his locker, punch him in the side of the face when he least expects it, then punch him in the throat and see what he has to say after.

8. Or even simpler just steal something from him

Sauce 4 Birds

9. Yeah, just jack something from him. I wouldn't normally dig that, but I had my mirror on my car smashed off in high school 3 years back. If I knew who did it, or found out, I wouldn't fight him. Just smash off his mirror on his car late at night or something similar. No one would ever know, at least not for me. I keep my friends close and have few. It sounds so satisfying...

10. And I ironically, that was my 240th post.

11. get loud when you see him. Say "give me my fuckin shit". When he says somethin.. Deck him!

12. Kick his ass OP, seriously, go hardcore. Just think about this though, does he look like a bitch? If so, he may be the kinda motherfucker to try to turn it around on you. Of course, if all else fails, bring a friend and have a stomping good time!

13. Find an occasion to steal some of his stuff... you know the rest.

14. I don't normally condone violence, but I get pissed off at theft. If the dude stole my girl and stole my bag he'd be getting messed up. So here's what you do:

If you are left handed, put some change in your right pocket, or in your left if you are right handed.

Approach the thief.

Toss some coins at his crotch, this will catch him off guard and he will be defenseless for at least a second.

Immediately after throwing the change, throw a massive punch right at the fuckers jaw!

If he doesn't drop, keep punching him.

Stay close, and keep your hands up.

15. if you live in norcal i'll fight him for you and kick his ass for a small price that eighth. hahahahah. jk.
    or am i?
    nah bro, don't even fucking play with this guy, go up to him, confront, demand, if he even tries to deny or anything just fucking punch him in the fucking face as hard as you can then throw punches from there fuck it. fuck this kid, he stole your shit, and fucked with your girl.

16. if i were u i would confront him when u see him alone. But dont wait too long to confront him. And see where it goes from there.

17. You can't really express on this forum how to harm somebody else. Against the rules.

But seriously OP, Stand up for yourselve.
    That's funny just tomorrow I'm going to confront a dudemwho allegedly stared me a nasty look. I mean I am kind of getting into his gf, But I gotta show whos alpha. Know what I mean?
    And If some ass whopping has to take place I'll be down to it.

18. If you choose to fight him make to keep some sand in your pocket you start to lose just shout pocket sand! And throw that shit in his eyes.

19. If you're going to fight him, then don't do it at school, and don't do it if you're outnumbered. Chances are you'll get ganged up on, because there's not many real men left in today's society.

Otherwise just let it go, and let karma do it's work. It might take 50 years, but you'll be compensated for your loss as is the way of the universe. If you don't intend to kill someone, then you shouldn't attack them. Is a measly 1/8th really worth blood to you? There's no way of knowing what can happen, but once it does you can never take it back. A woman threw a small rod used to hang curtains, at her son for crying, and it just so happened to go right threw his eye socket and kill him.

From what I gather confronting him will with him saying that he didn't do it(which he might not of), you getting your ass kicked, or you being humiliated when he calls you a pussy for not doing anything about it. My future advice is to never bring any kind of drugs to school for any reason at all. You might get lucky, and never get caught, but if and when you do you'll hopefully learn from your mistake and get off lightly. Chances are it will ruin your school life since you'll probably be kicked out, and or sent to an alternative school, which isn't fun at all from what a guy I know told me.

Whatever path you choose you're going to remember it later on, and laugh at how stupid the entire endeavor was anyways.

EDIT: Post #420, light up, blades.

20. High school? LOL