Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Had some new shit.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hxcbamf, Aug 16, 2013.

1. man i've tried so many strains and had so many heavy hitters, but not in a long while have I had something so good, got some Candy Kush from a pretty reliable source, what you think about it?
    I thought it was better than pretty much anything i've ever smoked, except my prized snow white.

2. #2 CrispyBacon, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    We won't be able to tell you how dank it is, because your Candy Kush is probably grown by a different person who used different method's to grow his plant. What you can do is smoke that dank, and tell us how nice it was :smoking:

3. The cotton kush in my area (socal) is the shit. Tastes good, smells good, and makes music sounds so fckin good! 

4. #4 STRANGE, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    I believe he wanted some opinions from someone else who has also smoked Candy Kush.

Personally this is the first I've heard of Candy kush. But any type of kush is my favorite. :smoke:

5. did it give you cavities?

6. Yes. But its all grown by diffetent growers. Op's couldve been dank but someone else couldve got some poorly grown shit. So...

7. #7 STRANGE, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    OP was asking how you liked the candy kush you smoked (if you've smoked that strain) whether it was good or bad, so...