Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Had some edible gummies a month ago and drug test coming up... (urgent!)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by wildmountainerin, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Hi everyone, new here. I just got hired for a role in a hospital and will be getting my drug test sometime at the end of this week/early next week, more than like though it will be this Friday, July 31, so let's go with that to be safe.

I am not a frequent user. I take a puff off my boyfriend's weed every once in a while, maybe once a month. And literally one inhale and that's it.

June 13, I ate a 10mg gummy. Over the next two weeks, I have maybe 5-7mg more of a gummy, and took a few licks off an edible lollipop. I did not do any of this after June 30.

I am 5'5" but I weigh about 210lbs, so I know I could be in danger here. I try to drink a good amount of water but I'm not great at it. I do exercise some, it's gotten more frequent in the last couple weeks, and again, I was a VERY occasional user before this and have not had any for a month now.

What are the odds that I'll fail this test?

2. I think odds are good that you'll pass as you have used so infrequently. To set your mind at rest, please go to a store and buy a marijuana test kit. If you pass you can relax a bit. Dollar tree often has them, but I'd spring for one from a drug store or overnight from Amazon. There's really nothing you can do to get clean quicker. If you don't pass you can decide if you want to substitute clean urine from someone or go with synthetic. I wish you the best of luck in your new position at the hospital. Again, I'd be surprised if you don't pass.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. You should be okay. It usually takes a month to get clean but it can take longer. I got flagged after 3 months once but I was quite obese at the time and also a heavy smoker before the 3 month break. Getting a home test kit is a good idea. Don't do any exercise for a couple of days before your test. THC is stored in fat cells. Exercising burns the fat which then releases the THC. That's where I made my mistake all those years ago, I'm sure, since there was so little found and had to be tested twice but it was enough to keep me from getting a really good job. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your fine