Had no money to buy the green....how about a carton of cigarettes instead :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Munchies, Jan 10, 2008.

1. lol tonight i went up to the city where my college is at....i have this card that i can use at any gas station or anywhere on campus.....i had 130$ left on the card and if i dont use the money on the card by january 21st, they take the money....so anyway, i go up there and buy a carton of newport menthols and 10 blunt wraps....so i give him the carton and 5 blunt wraps....im keeping 5 to myself:D of course....so i give him the carton and 5 blunt wraps....so he gave me about 2.5 g's and he smoked me up when we took a ride in his car

so in the end, i ended up paying zero for about 3.5 g's worth :smoke:

2. use those bucks up :)
    but sounds like a great deal to meeee

3. Humans bartered long before the Romans thought to use salt as the very first type of currency. I'm glad to see that we can still work out deals like this.

4. sounds like a prison deal lol

5. We have the same type of card deal thing here, but they won't let you use it on tobacco.

6. how much are cigs in your area

7. haha, prison...hellya newports...around here, its about 30 bucks for a carton...I couldn't imagine the price up north!:eek:

8. It's about $35-40 for a carton here. It cost me like $4.12 today for a pack of Camel Lights.

9. you are soooo fortunate!!! most people i deal with are stuck up and only take cash:(

10. Hell yeah man!

Thats the way to do it.

We used to cop Ipods cheap in HighSchool and trade them for Quarters.

11. I wish my school sold cigs on their payment plans. I got a card like that but it only works at the dining hall, the pub, a 7-11 type store with no beer or tobacco, and panda or BK. Wish I could buy cigs like that.

12. If only Heroin dealers took MasterCard....

;)

jk, guys lol.

13. dude it's six something for a pack of smokes where i'm at. fuckin' ridiculous. sounds like a bomb deal though bro, pack one up.

14. in chicago its over 8 bucks a pack! im glad i dont smoke cigs.

15. in jersey cartons go for 90 there.

16. About $45.00 carton Newports on reservation land,I've seen them for a little over $7 in the city.

17. Smokes run about $10.50 a pack for brand name stuff.. The cheapo's are usually like 8 bucks.
    Tobacco is ridiculous here.

Edit: East coast of Canada

18. Fuck, I hear ya ak. Live in BC right now, and brand name smokes are between 9-10 bucks.

19. omg....insane...10 bucks for a PACK of newports??? insane...just insane...why!!??...oh well i'm lucky i'm in the south :p

20. Holy shit. That would motivate me to stop altogether.