Had another MAJOR realization today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dglass29, Dec 8, 2011.

1. I had another realization today on why some women shouldn't be allowed to drive. Women don't get me wrong, some of you are probably great drivers, but in my personal experience most women suck at driving. Back in high school one of my friends got $3000 damage worth to his car while he was parked at school because some dumb bitch couldn't back out of a parking spot without wrecking the side of his car. Luckily there was about 100 witnesses so he knew who it was when she hit and ran.

Well back to my story. Today I got hit by a fat women. The direction of the road I was turning onto had 2 lanes. So I was making a left turn and turned into the left lane. Well the women decided not at the stop sign that was perpendicular to where I was coming from. Then when she got near my car, she decided to merge from the right line to right where I was in the left lane. I drew a picture of the scene to add at the end. Well she ended up hitting my car, and when we went over to see if she was alright she said "I'm fine, but my cars not". So we said we were calling the police, and she said that was not neccessary to get the police involved. At the moment I had already called the police, becuase I do not trust people enough. I bet she would have claimed that the accident was my fault.

Well the police came and we each spoke to him and gave all our information and filed a report. When the officer came over to me, I asked him what she had said to him. He said that she said well we just ended up in the same place at the same time. So i said, "Well she merged into me, but I guess when accidents do happen you end up being in the same place as the other person." I'm just pissed, her insurance better fix my car, but it sucks that my insurance rate will increase due to no fault of my own.

Heres a drawing I made of the scene and then the aftermath to car. My headlight is partially cracked with some pieces missing and notice the dent. God Damn Im pissed off.

Attached Files:

2. that diagram made me laugh pretty hard

*bitch's car* hahahhaha

3. Well your damage doesn't look too bad, so look on the bright side :bongin: I also do not trust female drivers. Sorry ladies, but most of your kind sucks behind the wheel. Deny it all you want, but my opinion is set in stone.

4. Haha there was really no other way to describe it other than bitches car.
    Thanks so far guys, I know the damage isn't bad at all. Good thing her cars way worse though. Thats what great about driving an suv.

5. Some old lady (At least 80) almost merged right into me on the highway today and I was in the far left lane so I had absolutely no where to go. I laid on my horn and gave her a dirty look, and I normally wouldn't of kept my composure so well but I was stoned.

6. Bad drivers suck no matter what gender it is, but imo it tends to be more women. I think that is probably my biggest pet peeve, bad drivers.

7. maybe old and fat ladies just shouldn't drive

8. looks like its gonna cost me over $3000 dollars to fix that little bit of damage because the bumper and the fender need to be replaced, each over $1000 plus got to get a new headlight. Looks like the insurance isn't beleiving me because the person who hit me had a passenger and I was by myself. And my credit card was stolen tonight. This is the worst week of my life ever, I didn't do shit but I'm gonna be broke from now one. Oh and I put my insurance car on my table in front of my face and I haven't been able to find it. Its not like I lost it because my roommates saw me put it down and they couldnt find it either and non of them would take it. Why am I getting fucked over for doing nothing wrong.

9. the passenger is a "witness"

10. I don't understand your diagram at all. You ran a redlight?

11. Fuck female drivers.

12. Tell me about those little homos that drive jap cars and act like they are lambos... Women and Men both have horrible drivers.

my honda civic be bangin yo 4 cylinders of straight POWWA

13. How old was this broad?

14. 22. i didn't run the stop sign, she ran a stop sign but her passenger is a "witness" saying that I turned into her and she didn't run the stop sign or merge into me, which is all a lie. I told the insurance that I'm not paying for this and they need to do a polygraph to all of us. They said theyd get back to me in due time

15. doubt the insurance company will press that since they actually have no authority, so i'm expecting to be broke soon. Looks like I'll be taking a long tbreak

16. Diagram shows the crash was 100% your fault you moron. 'Derp, car coming even though it is 2 lanes, merge in to traffics without giving a fuck'

You could have waited like a normal driver. You give male drivers a bad name.

17. So you've had bad luck with women, that doesn't mean the majority of women are bad drivers. Just as many men suck at driving. My personal experience is about the opposite actually. I could have been killed many times, from men blowing through stop signs. Usually men in big ass trucks.

You should say some people shouldn't be driving. And that's why drivers should have to retest MUCH more often than they do. But you can't restrict one demographic from driving just because of your experiences, that's stupid.

In other news, sorry to hear about your car man, that fucking sucks.

18. My old roommate got t-boned by this old lady who ran a red light and he got arrested for driving with a suspended license. Funny cause otherwise he was about 3 blocks from the casa. He got popped for unmentionables too.

19. #19 nascarfan, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
    Take it to court. Polygraphs aren't admissible evidence. It would be best if you had photos of her car, and the scene, but if not, no matter. The major dent in your bumper proves your story.

Since you have clear indentation on the side of your bumper, with absolutely no damage to the wheel well, tire, or doors of your car, it's perfectly clear that she made contact with your car at an angle. There are no other possibilities from this photo, and the scene as described even if I wanted to believe you were lying. There is no way the trajectory necessary for that dent makes sense if she was originally in your lane; you would would have either hit her with the front part of the nose of your car (not the side) if she was there first, or she would have hit you at a much more lateral angle as I said before, causing damage to the wheel well, tire, and probably doors of your car (if you were there first), or would have made contact much farther back on your car. That kind of dent simply doesn't happen unless you hit a very specific, pointed part of a car, like the edge of the nose, or edge of the back bumper, and only at that point of impact. The break pattern of your headlight tells the same story. the point of impact was on the side of your bumper, not the nose, because that's where the glass (plastic?) is broken; the nose part only has spider webbing. Breakage is always the worst at the point of impact.

Besides, her passenger isn't an impartial whiteness. The insurance company might accept it because they don't want to pay, but a judge won't. Seriously take this to court. You'll probably win.

20. False...

I'll let you take a stab, at why men have higher insurance rates... on second thought, I'll just tell you!

Statistically, they cause more accidents. ;)