Had an awesome night!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ClownPrincess, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Hey blades, just wanted to share my night with you guys!
    So yesterday, my boyfriend and I just rode up to a little town where we have some stoner friends, and we all hung out and hot boxed a tent. It was amazing. We met up after one of them got off work, and went to an abandoned house that's in a tiny village about 15 minutes away from the town we visited, explored it for a while around 6:30 at night, rode back and went to a water reservoir (concrete slab with walls and concrete blocks to break up water)that was like two miles from any road, and pitched a tiny, two-person camping tent that we've had, and hot boxed it at like 8pm until around 10-something. We live in the desert, so other than it being hella windy and freezing at night, it was amazing. The sky was all clear on the walk to and from the rez, but it was freezing because of the wind. I think the thermometer in the truck said 47 degrees F. but ended up dropping to 30 a few times. It would have been a better night if we could have had a fire, but it's waaay too dry and windy to start one. But it's still one of the coolest things to do, imo. Just bring plenty of sleeping bags/blankets for warmth!
    Tents are amazing to hot box, too. It's like the perfect size, and you can do it in the living room if you can't go outside!

2. May I recommend threesomes, ounces, unmentionables, and police to attract more readers

3. cool story babe. I love the world