Had A UA today, quick question

Discussion in 'General' started by casualtiesfanz, Aug 6, 2012.

1. ill start with this, I am not doing this for probation and I am in no legal issues. This is soley for pre-employment.

I smoke and do not intend to stop, so please hold any comments like STOP SMOKING back.

I went with the urine substitution method, i got my friend to pee in a 2oz energy drink bottle, (he is clean and doesnt do any drugs and never has), and I took it and kept it in my armpit while waiting for the test, went in, poured it in (at labcorp), and it filled to about 60 ML. They wanted it at 65 ML. Anyways, They didnt put the blue stuff in the water for some odd reason, and I had peed a SMALL ammount, like 2 second piss, into the toilet to make it seem legit.

I added 5ml of the clean water and small part of my piss into the cup to make it 65 ML

I am pretty sure I am OK, but my question is how badly will that 5ML of water/pee fuck up the 60 ML of clean urine, if any at all? I know they have a cutoff point for what is negative and what is positive.

Has anybody gone through a similar situation? If so post what happened in your situation, I would definately love to get this job, and I wasnt even thinking about it until now, but some assurance would make me feel much better!

What do you think?

2. [quote name='"casualtiesfanz"']ill start with this, I am not doing this for probation and I am in no legal issues. This is soley for pre-employment.

I smoke and do not intend to stop, so please hold any comments like STOP SMOKING back.

I went with the urine substitution method, i got my friend to pee in a 2oz energy drink bottle, (he is clean and doesnt do any drugs and never has), and I took it and kept it in my armpit while waiting for the test, went in, poured it in (at labcorp), and it filled to about 60 ML. They wanted it at 65 ML. Anyways, They didnt put the blue stuff in the water for some odd reason, and I had peed a SMALL ammount, like 2 second piss, into the toilet to make it seem legit.

I added 5ml of the clean water and small part of my piss into the cup to make it 65 ML

I am pretty sure I am OK, but my question is how badly will that 5ML of water/pee fuck up the 60 ML of clean urine, if any at all? I know they have a cutoff point for what is negative and what is positive.

Has anybody gone through a similar situation? If so post what happened in your situation, I would definately love to get this job, and I wasnt even thinking about it until now, but some assurance would make me feel much better!

What do you think?[/quote]

If im understanding this correctly you used some of your own dirty piss? I wouldnt have used any of it if I were you, my friend failed we hen he used fake piss and a little bit of his. He wouldve passed if he just used all the fake piss, because he tested positive for thc. And the bad part is he only took a 5 strip test. Im not completely sure what the cutoff is but he failed when they sent it to a lab for the levels. Next time use only clean piss.

3. You added water to the sample, its now diluted and you failed because of it.

You should have simply handed them the 60ml and told them you couldn't pee anymore.

4. you're screwed. they're gonna send DEA to your house. they will toss all your shit and piss on your stash.

5. You will most likely be executed.

6. na it really was almost nothing that went in there and it wasnt straight dirty piss, I just scooped up a tiny bit from toilet so barely any of my pee even touched it.

7. [quote name='"casualtiesfanz"']na it really was almost nothing that went in there and it wasnt straight dirty piss, I just scooped up a tiny bit from toilet so barely any of my pee even touched it.[/quote]

It doesnt matter theyll still see that its diluted/dirty even though you didnt use much. The thc content will most likely remain the same. It may not make sense since you used more clean piss then dirty but the dirty urine will outweigh the clean.

8. tell us if you pass or not!

9. yes I hope I do, if not its not the end of the world... I know there may have only been a few drops in there, if that. I definately hope the quanity outweighs the little bit - this is definately interesting to see what happens. I will post my results.