had a terrible day yesterday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by king kush smoka, Sep 7, 2011.

1. #1 king kush smoka, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    So yesterday on my way to work I decided my pick up some chronic as my friend had some bomb kush. I got a thirty sack, ripped some bowls, got on my bicycle and headed to the subway. Situation was awesome: i had bomb kush and was heading to my job where i dont do anything.

Unfortunately, I didnt think that the subway would be packed at this time. It was a nightmare. I looked like an idiot with that bike. On top of that i was so ripped that i got lost on the subway. Finally, 30 minutes later i get to the transfer station and its like a human anthouse there. Trains are coming packed like cans of sardines. Im already late, so after 10 minutes of trying to get on the train i ditch the shitty supercycle at the platform and get on a train.

Then, work for 10 hours.

Its now 4am and i am waiting for my bus. I decide to hit a bowl. I hit it and get paranoid as shit. There isnt a live soul anywhere near me but i decide to hide my weed under my boxers' rubber(the part which holds them so they dont fall off). Im exhausted at this point and not thinking straight. I get on the dam bus, get to my stop and get off. Im always careful whrn i put my weed there cuz its not really secure there. But i was so tired and stoned i forgot about it. I lost the weed probably on the bus. I get home at like 6 and pass out.

Its now 6pm im heading back to work with no weed and having lost 35$ and a bike and feel like a duking epic fail. Like a dumbass pothead(

Felt like i had to share this sad story(

Also I wont be smoking any weed anytime soon since im a student on a small budget. So that sack was suppose to last me a few days. But since i failed so hard i dont deserve to waste more cash on chronic anytime soon. Might as well make this bad thing into a good one - kill the tolerance, get my shit together and save money.

Also im gonna try to find or maybe even steal a nice bike because i have no way to really get around downtown without it.

Man it sucks being a student and having no proper income because every small loss hits you hard; it hits you financially and even more morally because you could have taken that $$$ and flipped it into more but instead it was lost forever...

2. Aw no man, nothing worse than losing your bud :( You just ditched your bike?

3. damn im going to get the bike!

4. Dont steal a bike just because you lose your bike dosent mean someone else has to lose theirs

or does it?:p

5. #5 king kush smoka, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    Naw i wont steal a bike. If there's 1 thing I learned its that everything comes around. Just last week I found a gram and yesterday I lost 3. I know that everything will even itself out in the long run

Update: just bought a sweet schwinh bike from a crackhead for $20. Best 20 bux i ever spent lol