Had a sesh with a fellow blade.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detailed one, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Yes yesterday me and a fellow blade had sesh, he smoked me up a joint then we matched bowls out of my bong and listened to some tunes.

I'm very shy but it was pretty damn cool experience.:smoke:

Cautions are always there when doing this so be safe and have fun.

:wave:

2. I want to smoke with a fellow GC blade :(:smoke:

3. Yeahs it pretty sweet never thought the day would come but it did lol plus ya make a friend.

4. if you ever visit ontario hit me up :D
    ive always wanted to do this to... i like the yearly party idea better though. if im ever a millionaire, im hosting a yealy GC bash. and every bodies invited :hello:

5. This would be something I want to do, talked about it with another blade a little but it died out. Maybe one day.

KanadianKush let me know when you having this bash!

6. That would be awesome 1 giant GC sesh.

7. come to manitoba and lets match haha

8. [quote name='"detailed one"']Yes yesterday me and a fellow blade had sesh, he smoked me up a joint then we matched bowls out of my bong and listened to some tunes.

I'm very shy but it was pretty damn cool experience.:smoke:

Cautions are always there when doing this so be safe and have fun.

:wave:[/quote]

Who was it?

9. I've met up with someone I met on here too. Cool dude, we chilled and seshed multiple times. We even went to each others houses and he introduced me to his circle of friends. Real chill dudes. :) He let me borrow his 3ft triple perc'd bong, too.

10. He's in my friends

11. As long as you pay for my transportation.

12. HAY!!! It was fun! Detailed one defs had some nice glass hahah. And we will have to do it again for sure

13. Nice! Thats prettty sweet yall got together.......all i ever get is the "i need a connect" pms and those people immediately get ignored lol

14. Oh yeah, there was no Furry bullshit either hahahahaha

15. Of all the random ass people I've smoked with, I'm sure one or two of them has an account in Grasscity

16. I've only smoked with one blade

I get a ton of PM's asking for a hook up but that's about it. Not many blades in my area I guess

17. I was blazing with my sister and her friend, me and him started talking about homemade, and he started explaining how he makes his, word for word how it was explained on a tutorial on gc, my eyes gave it away, and he asked if I frequented gc, and that's my story.

18. i befriended one blade on here, the only one ive ever met from my area. We still talk every nowand then, been friends for like a couple years now.
    the first sesh was soooooo awkward. found out we knew some of the same people though.

19. For sure we'll use my other bong :D.

20. I have met some pretty cook people off grasscity, even made a couple new friends!