Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Had a problem buying off a dealer with some friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by impm5150, Jan 24, 2010.

1. I went to a dealer last night that happened to be a good friend of mine, though not of any of the peeps I was hanging out with. I recommended him. Now, when I got to my dealer's house, he was high off his ass and his scale was broke, but I figured I could buy a gram for the night from him anyway. But when we got home and weighed it, it was only .8. He skimped us. My friend that I was with that night that didn't know the dealer was a real asshole to me about it, but I maintained it was an honest mistake on my friend's part, since he was stoned AND had a broken scale.

How should I feel?

2. you shouldnt feel anything.
    seriously man it was 2 10ths of a gram. its not even a puff.
    your guy hardly beat you.

3. If hes your good friend i would just tell him that it was only .8. If hes your friend he will understand and should get you back with the .2.

4. I really feel like this was an honest mistake on the part of the dealer...with the broken scale he just had to try to eyeball a g which can be tricky depending on how dense or fluffy the bud is...not to mention he was stoned as you said his judgement may have been a little off...I would just let it slide, but if he shorts you again after he gets a new scale, then I would simply say hey I weighed it out and you only gave me .8 when I paid for 1.0 can you give me the extra? and if he is a dick about it, I say stop dealing with the guy all together if he can't give you what you paid for.

5. I see why you're friend could be mad. When you're only buying a gram to begin with and you get skimped .2 then it seems like a lot but what can you expect? Your mans scale was broke so he tried to eyeball it for you. You gotta expect it to be a little off

6. First, 2 tenths of a gram can get me pretty damn stoned, especially if it is some good bud since I usually vaporize so he deffinitely got beat. Second, it doesn't matter how much he shorted him, it comes down to the fact that the guy paid for 1.0...not .8 so he should be getting what he paid for. Like I said, I think it was an honest mistake this time but if he shorts you again, then deffinitely confront him.

EDIT: sorry about the double post.

7. tell your friend to stop bitching at you

8. i guess chalk it up to a "loss" its not worth getting panties in a ruffle about

9. tell your friend to smoke a joint and chill lol, im sure the dealer didnt know.

and .2 is nothing

if you bought ten grams and he skimped you 2 grams that would be lame. but theres really no reason to be a dick over .2, expecially if hes eyeballing

10. he eyed out a gram and gave it to you. could have been 1.1 also.

not really sure why you're pissed?

11. If you have such money problems that you cant deal with a .2 grams on a 1 gram pickup, i think you should think about stopping smoking and getting your life together.

but thats just me. I mean really, is .2 grams so much that you need to ask if its wrong to ask a dealer to cough up 2/10 of a gram. hes already risking his life getting it.

12. yea unless you got a vape your not even gonna be able to smoke it...:rolleyes::cool:

13. You knew it was eye-balled before you bought it, and you eye-balled it before accepting it, so I'd call it a done deal.

If you got home and it weighed 1.2, would you have rushed back over to his house and given him back the .2? The answer to that question is the same as to whether or not you should question him on it. ;)

Honestly, if he was wasted & didn't have a scale, you probably could have done worse than .8.

14. If he hasnt gotten a scale and was stoned what is the problem? Lets see anyone else trying to get a perfect gram while stoned and without a scale. + It's business. Everyone will try to get the most amount of money with giving the least amount of the product.

15. feel better?
    cause I still feel the same and have the same opinion.
    2 tenths of a grams is hardly anything to cry about especially considering the dealers scale was BROKE and the OP still made the choice to spend his money there and then is gonna bitch and contemplate confronting the dealer cause he didnt get what he payed for.
    surely you joke...

16. This is why I bring my own scales before thing goes down with money lol.

17. this!
    pretty much sums it up!

18. All this riggamoro could be prevented by you owning a scale. In principle he owes you .2g but in reality that really isn't enough to worry about. If it is then I would suggest you find a new hobby.

19. #19 MaDKroniK, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010

You got shorted .2 and you and your boys are complaining about it? What is that like half a hit?

Its comes with the business my friend and if his scale was broken he didn't do a bad job. You still chose to buy that sack.

If you spent $50 I would be angry but you only spent $20 and got shorted $2 bucks worth. You and your friends shouldn't be pissed.

20. You bought the weed knowing his scale was fucked up, you have nothing to bitch about...