Had a great weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pathogenik, Apr 6, 2010.

1. #1 Pathogenik, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2010
    Sorry for the long post I got a shorter version at the bottom for those who don't wanna read it all.

Saturday my dude came back from the marines for a visit and threw a banger. I drank almost a whole 24 case to myself and smoked 3 fat ass joints. I ended up smoking with my dude's grandma, his stepdad and his stepbrother (which is also my good friend). Great night everybody got trashed. We had beerpong inside and a nice fire going outside.

Last night I bought an 1/8th and a bottle of robotussion cough gels. I smoked my whole 1/8th throughout the night plus matched some of my friends on blunts. Then me and my 2 dudes (let's call them Mike and Jon) went to go get some herb from Mike's cuzin. He gave us 2.1 grams of some really good shit for only $10. Well I threw down $5 on it and Mike threw down the other half. His girl and him got in a fight earlier that day and that's why he was out kicking it. But she texted him and wanted him to come home so he offered to give me my half and he was gonna give his half to Jon. But Jon was just like "no man it's cool I don't want it" so mike just gave my the whole sack to have to myself. He dropped me off at my one friends who doesnt smoke but is cool with it and I was bored and high as hell so I called 3 more friends to come smoke a blunt with me.

Then today I woke up and rolled a joint for myself. And my dude's sis was on the porch smoking a blunt she had. I know her b-day is coming up so I offered to smoke some of my shit with her. She put her blunt out and I gave her my weed and she threw down some and rolled a fat ass blunt. By the time we were done smoking that blunt I was gone. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the fact that I robotripped the night before.

All in all I had a great weekend.

Shorter version:
    Saturday - Went to a sweet ass party. Hella alcohol was there. I drank about a 24 case and smoked with a few people I never thought that I would.
    Sunday - Bought an 1/8th and robotussion cough gels. Robotripped and smoked all night. Even got some free weed.
    Today - Smoked a joint and a blunt. Felt super high most likely because I robotripped the night before.

2. good ass weekend

3. I also had an amazing weekend.. glad others were enjoying themselves as well..

4. Also a nice little bonus I found out I might be getting a buncha xanax for free in a few days. I've never done them before and I've always wanted to try em.