Had A Bad Day

Discussion in 'General' started by Skunky Monkey, May 5, 2012.

1. So me and my friend were smoking went to a food place all was good but he left his phone there.

Yeah..

So it's pretty likely that it will eventually end up in the hands of the Po Po..

Which will lead them to find some rather interesting text messages.

Do you guys think anything will come of it :confused: I'm ust high and cant stop thinking about it.. need some reassurance :smoke:

2. Naw. Someone's gunna steal it. Clear it.

And be like. Sweet!

New phone :cool:

Personally. I'd call the last number and say I
    Had the phone. Karma and what not.

3. Yeah that's what i was kinda thinking :p

4. Maybe another chill herb enthusiast will find it and you guys will be straight

Lots of tokers at the food place

5. I think you should be thinking about retrieving the lost phone.

6. That's your bad day?
    Someone hit me with there Cart today while I was working, and then I had to clean up shit at the store I work at because someone thought it would be funny to shit all over the floor & walls. Then after I got done the bucket with the shit water hit a door that was closing and it spilled all over the floor and I had to clean that up.
    That was my bad day.
    So just think, things can always be worse.

7. At the mall's, I dropped my wallet in the toilet after taking a crap.

I don't know how it happened, but the wallet just slid out of my pocket and fell into the shit bowl...

You wouldn't believe how fast I reacted. I didn't even think about it.

Lightening fast, I retrieved the wallet from the pool.

I prayed I was fast enough but inevitably some part of the wallet got wet.

I threw away my wallet.

8. Naw man your cool, some little shitty kids gonna jack it. No po po's lol.. and even if, They wont wanna try and bust you, maybe find your girls nudie pics though :laughing:

9. 5o isn't gonna jack that shit, some asshole is going to, so don't worry about a thang, cuz every little thing is gonna be alright.
    Seriously, My fucking wisdom tooth is coming out and hurts like a motherfucker. Bad day here too ushhhhshssaa, but Im stoned so fuck ittttt

10. Man that's why they have those GPS trackers where you can see where your phone is from a computer lol ,I had it for free with my iPhone, that sucks losing a phone though, my iPhone got stolen a while ago,

maybe someone who works there found it, go back and ask if they've found a phone, maybe it died at they couldn't use it to call him

11. Basically they got the guy who took it on CCTV. so it WILL end in some kind of police involvement.

It will probably go to court to.. trust me i know the country i live in and our legal system. I'm worried that the text messages will be brought up or something.

I have just started growing again hence the paranoia. I'm sure everything will be fine but i worry.

12. #12 iTweaker, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
    man this happend to me once but this kind of stuff only happens when im drunk when im perfectley stoned its all cool. ill remember i forgot it like 40min later but when im drunk I like dont give a shit at all even if I remembered i woudnt even bother haha dont worry about the police thing though i was drunk at kfc 2 weeks ago forgot my blackberry there and this chick i knew found it . Ive prob lost my phone 20 times no kidding im like known for always losing my shit haha:rolleyes:

*EDIT* just saw the guy took it on cctv. I dont think itll lead to court. do they have the right to check your text messages?

13. #13 Chrismittty, May 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012

Damn man, I see your point, I know here In gooooood Ole 'Merica that what your worried about is a known issue.

Ive had one of the captains of our local swat team (4 years ago) give his daughter (my friend at the time) my phone number and favorite unmentionables listed on paper. Along with alot about the rest of our group of friends.
    She was dating a friend and quite the rebel. Her dad, Out of the blue, popped up with that info, From a cellphone, Dunno whos either.

14. thought you was a cia agent, why worry about the 5-0.
    fuck that thats your friend's property, correct me if im wrong but they cant do shit to him even if they did search it.
    But probably someone will just take it and delete everything and sell it so they can get some weed.

15. I've got a bad day for you's...

I was going for a walk down the woods for a nice doob and as I was nearly there I got my ass kicked off this guy and I spent all night in hospital only for them to turn around and say I was fine, apart from a slight cracked rib, and they gave me the weakest EVERRR painkillers.

That whole night I was sat in the seat waiting to get called in so I could get checked over and go home to finallyyy have this joint and when that time finally came, 8 hours later, I couldnt even have it because my moms in and even though she lets me smoke I dont do it in the garden out of respect for the little kids :hello: so I loaded up my bowl and made a waterfall bong reaaaaaaaaal quickly, smoked that out on the field behind my house got back in and no joke its got me high as fuck hahahahaha

Then my mom comes downstairs and sits talking to me and I'm high like "whaaaaa?" Bad day turned good :cool:

16. Most people just steal phones. They don't turn them in. Because people are shitty.

17. Someone probably stole it cause most teenagers are assholes

18. Lol why. I wish I could call this a bad day