Hacky Sacks...

Discussion in 'General' started by grass roots, Jun 3, 2004.

?

Hacky Sack?

1. Sure!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No thanks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dork!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I always have a hack on me at any given moment, my friend loftus and I can hack for 45 secs+ when its just the two of us, it's rarely just the two of us though. and if were hacking in a park or any public place all of us scream "HACK" when we get a hack and "DOUBLE HACK" etc.

2. I LOVE HACKING nothing better than startin up a hack circle other than ripping a bong and starting a hack circle

3. i love hacking it up i have a hacky sack that has swirls and a marijuana leaf hehe

4. hack is such the stoner game, yah..i always have mine in my bag, along with a joint,a pipe and some dope.

Such a good way to meet other people and best of all, other stoners.

5. I've been playing hack since before I smoked weed, but I'm not great. Good, not great. I also have a bad habit of hitting them on school roofs.

6. i use that hacks that are called Dirt bags or Sandmasters they are filled with a finer sand type stuff and me and 2 of my buddies got like 30 hacks one time, i ussualy play with my buddies at least everyday 1 game of ebon but now its getting colder, i think it would be way to easy to play where u can slap or throw the hack

7. i love to hack it man.

unfortunatly, i lost mine, so i gotta go buy a new one soon.