Hackey Sack

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan Gleesac, Nov 5, 2007.

1. i know me and my friends LOVE to blaze bowls and play some hackey sack...i dont know i but i feel as though its a lost passtime...does anyone else out there carry a hack with them where ever they go and play when ever and with anyone they can?

2. When I started blazing in like 8th grade it was cool, now, not so much.

3. Yeah some of my friends enjoy the blaze and hackey sack routine. They're not that close to me geographically anymore, so I've been enjoying it less and less. I used to have one allt he time, but I lost it and have been meaning to get a new one.

4. i have one and tried it sober and stoned and only get one or two hits off it . and dont know anyone that likes to do it here in vegas. so i cant really play with a group but i might buy one that is the size of two-three and just get cordination down.

5. Yea man i love playin hackey sack. Me and my buddies have been puttin in hours of playin time and are startin 2 get pretty good.:smoke:

6. man, thats all i ever used to do... burn bowls and play hackey sack. I don't think i've played in over a couple years.

now i gotta go spend my weed money on a hackey sack lol.

7. word ive been hackey sacking and since i still chill with large groups of people of varying ages we try to enjoy a good game of hack whenever...its always a great way to meet people if youre at a show or something...now i enjoy hacking whenever its just a good time to get caught up with friends and chill

8. I never learned how to.

I tried to learn a year ago but nobody else is doing it so that was discouraging, plus I don't need to abide by every stoner stereotype.

9. I use to pretty good at hacky sack but that was before I started toking. I might pick it back up but I need the motivation.

10. hackey sack and pogs.. middle school days. good times though.

11. ah, the memories...

With that said, I still enjoy the occasional Hack! :hello:

12. I LOVE to hackey sack... I'm pretty decent. Been doin it for nearly a decade now. Speaking of which... I need to get a new hack.

13. everyone at school does it ive never really tried thought
    it seems to be really popular now

14. Dude, I have a hackysack were ever I go. I am one of the best at my school. My record is respectively 420, and I am pretty good at stalls. I even hackysack on top of some of the mountain I climb.:devious:

15. Oh man i LOVE hacking, I keep one with me just about everywhere i go. Just see somone and ask if the hack, So many good times!

16. i used to hack everyday back in highschool for about 2 years

i still havent met anyone who can beat my 9 jesters in a row record
    and 3 reverse rainbows in a row record either

i miss teh hacky sack

17. Anytime someone pulls out a jester its a good sign, Nice!

18. I think hacky sack and ultimate frisbee are pretty much the two official stoner sports in my area. :p

19. My fave trick is the around the world (stall on the foot, kick up the hack and circle your foot around it, then hit it back up (or stall it) with same foot)... I'll do one of those into a lap stall, and jesture outta it... My favorite combo :D

I used to be really nasty, but stopped, so I'm a bit rusty now. When I was in HS, I'd hack in class sitting at my desk. I'd just use my right foot practicing stalls and control moves. I was pretty good at not sending it across the room, lol. I think that's how I got as good as I did... Or the hours of practice out side of school :D