Hackey Sack

Discussion in 'General' started by ADVOR, Jan 22, 2007.

1. How many of you tokers play hackey sack? It seems to be a stereotype of hippies and potheads... well, I do. Not very good at it, but it's damn fun.

Post some pics of your footbag if you can.

Attached Files:

2. always man always

3. yah i do and am damn good at it i must say haha. good thread i think

4. Dude i bought a sand hack it is the greatest thing i have ever had, next to my bong of course. Weed and hack just go hand in hand.

5. i used to play too, fun as hell!

if you like hacking, try a balance board, get ripped and get on one of these babies... great investment for sure. Google it!

6. heres my bean and sand hacks. to be honesty i do prefer the bean.

Attached Files:

7. Yes!! When I was in HS me and some friends would go in my car before school toke a bowl or two then go outside in the little parking lot that was across from the school and play for like 30 min. it was freaking awesome...fun times :smoking: I have no idead what happened to my sack though....ever since I moved out it kinda vanished...o well that's on my to do list...

8. All of my friends like to play hackey sack but I think it sucks. That may be because I'm horrible at it, but it doesn't seem very fun to me.

9. I didn't used to think it was fun, but like a year later, I was hackin' up a storm.

10. I play it on rare occasions. Pretty much only when Im chillin with my buddy chris,
    if we stand around not doing too much he'll go grab it and we'll hack around for a bit. It's fun, but I really suck. I can only use my right foot, and can only hit it like two different ways. LOL

EDIT: LOL I forgot to mention that we are both cheap asses so the hacky sack is a sock, with rice inside. It's works though:rolleyes:

11. Damn, glad you brought this up. Its one of the better topics in this forum, thats for sure. I never really thought about it but I have never hacked high. Im pretty good, and hack often but usually when Im bored and Im never bored when Im high.

12. Me and my friends play alot of hacky sack, we're all pretty good too. I wish i could take a picture of my hack it was the greatest thing in the world. 64 panel sand hack but we were playing some 'extreme' hack and kicking it up really high like 20-30 feet, i booted it and it got caught on this metal beam that ran along the ceiling. this was 3 months ago and to this day its still up there.

13. I just smoked two bowls of some dank and I'm hackin'. Hate to say it, but I get really tired fast when I'm high. I can play for hours when I'm sober though.

14. i pwn at hack son, hahah +rep for whoever plays haha:smoking:

15. haha, this thread is tight, sucks i just lost my 32 panel sand sack, it was so sick, till we kicked it on the train tracks, and were told we would get fined if we went down to get it, and the lazy train people wouldnt get it for us even tho no train was coming for 15 mins.

note to self, order another sack

16. I play from time to time

It takes me a while to get warmed up...can't do anything really special, a kick here, kick there, knee it and pass it with a kick

Hackeysack is one of those things...it's like a signal to everyone that you're a stoner and proud of it. I love it...hackeysack should be a televised sport, I mean hell - I've seen darts and poker, so bring on the hack

17. finally the weather is getting warm and me and my housemates can hack again... we used to hack all the time in the summer and spring... such a great thing to do when your high... i seem to be able to concentrate more on the hack when i'm stoned... makes me better i guess...

got me a nice hemp bead sack and a really killer sand bag....

can't wait for the summer! gonna hack across europe!!

hippy

18. Hacky sack is awesome! but i basically suck, and havent seen my sack in years, so more often than not were using a rock or a pinecone, and it doesnt work too well.