Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Habits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cak, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Anyone like to start burning the smallest nugs first and work your way up to the big monsta nugs? They look so big and juicy sometimes it's sad to see them go right away :smoke:

Any other things you guys do?

2. I have a habit to keep smokin and smokin cuz i dont think im high. but than i realize than im blazed off my ass :hello:. Ijust forgot hahahaha. :smoke:

3. I did this exact thing back when I was still smokin.

4. lol yeah, I like to keep the best for last.

5. yeah me too. when i get a sack, i usually pour all of it out and put the nice/big buds back into the bag and roll with the small/shakes first, than slowly work my way up to the bigger buds

6. I always break the weed i am packing up into little pieces, then I pack them into the bowl. Most people i know just tear off chunks and throw them in there, but I like to take my time.

It seriously takes me like 10 minutes to pack a bowl, but i assure you them bad boys are always full and they burn nice and evenly.

7. every time i hit a blunt and blow out the smoke, i start from the right and move my head while i blow out the smoke. kinda like a sprinkler. its weird but ive done that ever since i started smoking.

8. hahah i usually dont think about it but thinking now i guess i do that too unconciously like doing it without knowing so yeah i guess hahahah

9. this is kinda tradition i guess.
    but i always always pass to the left.

10. Whenever I'm clearing out a bong hit, I always take out the slider while inhaling, put it back while I'm still inhaling, then take it out again & exhale. Don't know why I do this, just weird OCD on my part I guess haha :bongin: