Guys what do you think?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by OGirl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. So, I just got out of a 5 year relationship and right now I'm a waitress at a pretty chill spot off of a boardwalk...there was this table of 3 guys, (all really hot, one inpeticularly sexy) I brought them a couple beers but was too nervous to talk to the dude..They were obviously stoners but classy about it....they were paying out and I told his friends "Your friend is totally cutee", he asked me 2 questions, how long I have lived down here, and if I smoke bud...so, I gave my number to his friend to give him...
    :\
    is that weird, Should I have just grown some and talked to the dude??
    feedbackk?

2. Guys dont mind if girls make a first move, trust me. We get sick of having to do all the work sometimes...if you're attractive he will give you a chance. men are simple

3. Girlfriend I think you did a great job and handled it just perfectly! Keep us posted :D

4. Talking to him woulda been more natural. But generally if he found you attractive he will contact you regardless.

Like dude above me said, it is always a good idea to make the first move, its very attractive.

5. true.. i'm regretting I didnt talk to him.
    and plus I would think one would think I'm attractive:) he was definately checking me out too, maybe too nervous as well..
    his buddies were totally into it though.

6. Ya speaking from the last girl i dated came up to me and gave me her number i loved it.

Its a nice change of pace from the stereotypical guy having to ask the girl.

And i would say 90% of the time the guy is gonna like not having to initiate it

7. Inpeticularly

8. getting the attention of a girl without even having to try is pretty much the best thing ever.

9. I bet his friends were jealous!

10. Some of us guys are really shy,makes us look stuck up but that's really not the case

11. I think that's really cute.

12. it's certainly not going to hurt your case... if/when he does contact you tell him that you think he's _____ and were just too nervous to give him your digits directly. 95% certainty he will think that's cute ;)

13. One thing to keep in mind, if you give your number to the dude's friend, there's a chance he won't give it and call you up himself instead. But hopefully the guy wasn't a douche and he passes the number to your guy. Good luck. ^^

14. I fucking LOL'D

15. If a chick had the chickballs to give me a note like that in person, Id be smitten on the spot and jump on that.

If she gave to to my friends and told be to tell me about it, Id think she was shy but Id still jump on that haha.

Good job , OP. Let yo chickballs swang.

16. Hell no, guys love that. I would much rather a girl approach me, makes things so much easier and less stressful for guys.