Guys what do you think of girls waxing the entire "area"?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Asapgyupsal, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Hmmm for my personal knowledge I'd like to know what guys usually think of girls or women without hair on the " south area " does it look childish or something? Please you guys let me know :mellow:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. #2 Vee, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    [​IMG]
    I totally agree

a little Fluff is a good idea

it saves having to ask for ID ...lol

but not like the 70-80's please where it was just Jungle ..lol

OH those were the horror days(ed)

cheers/

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Well actually women do both shave and wax. A full wax is called a Brazilian.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I meant waxing the entire pubic area lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I prefer shaved or waxed. But it's all preferences. Most of the guys I know like shaved, most of the women I dated just trimmed.

So.... preference

"Metal Gear!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I mean it’s nice every girl I been with is all shaved but I want a female with just the what do you call it I think the air strip that’ll make it look real cute lmao

• Like Like x 1
  7. If a girl ever shows me "the side part", I'll make her my wife....j/k lmao

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. #8 GorillaGherkin, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Hair is gross it absorbs a lot and ends up stinking plus who wants to pull pubes out there mouth when their trying to get thier eats on. I’d prefer to see what I’m doin when I’m at work. If a woman don’t take care of er self she get nuthin from me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. i prefer hair on the pussy but it doesnt really matter. shaved or waxed is fine too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Obviously I'm not a fan of a huge bush but a little hair is better than none. Also since I'd never wax my own stuff I don't expect it from anybody else.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. So it's not childish or weird right ?

12. No it’s not wierd at all. It seems a lot of gals do it these days.

In the 70’s it was the other extreme.

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Thanks for answering :)

14. It's not childish cuz you're a full blown woman! Have your shit the way you feel most comfortable and sexy. I keep mine shaved or in between but never a jungle. It's your body, so whatever makes you feel sexy, rock it!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. NOOOO
    Not childish at all. Well kept clean smooth ass and pussy is so faaaaacking hot . I take care of my shit down they’re as well I don’t like it. Plus so much more to feel and makes everything more sensitive without all that hair down there.

And above all in all seriousness I just think for me personally it shows that your a clean well kept person, or at lease gives me that false impression strongly lol. Complete opposite of childish. Girls that don’t know how to care for themselves remind me of girls in my teens lol.

My own fucked psychology on it at lease

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm glad the 70's are gone. Well shaven or waxed, oh yeah, otherwise it chaps my face

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I prefer myself trimmed, just because being bare is hard to keep up with for me :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. To me it doesn't matter as long as its kept clean like showered at least.

But if I had to choose I'd say the landing strip or the side part or even the rising sun. :laughing:

I love a creative women and if she can make art with the pubes I think it'd make me wanna see the entire portfolio :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Pretty sure brazillian leaves a littke and all off the the hollywood