Guys wearing skinny jeans?

Discussion in 'General' started by chochbag, Mar 4, 2011.

1. So...what do people here think?

I'm a guy, I grew up in the 90's and everything I wore was a little bigger than it needed to be. I've alway worn my clothes like this, especially my pants and still do. My pants aren't half way down my ass, I just need a little room for comfort down there, and don't like my jeans or shorts showing my socks or knees when I sit down.

I'm not hating, but I just don't get why some guys wear skinny jeans :confused::confused:

Damnit. I meant to make this a poll. Stoned.

2. Guys that wear skinny jeans are dumb

3. People can do whatever they want, but personally I don't want my balls to get crushed every time I sit down.

I just don't understand how it can be comfortable.

4. tight man jeans = gay,,,,,:cool:

5. Hey, it's all good man. To be honest, the search function isn't that good anyways. When I search for something specific the results are all over the place.

There's a "Fashion and Lifestyle" sub forum, for some future reference.

6. as DirtyPete said, i dont see how they could be comfortable. i tried on a pair, and it felt like my frank and beans couldnt get any air.

i dont wear my clothes baggie, but definitely enough as to wear im not getting blue balls the second i put them on.

7. don't do it!

8. Haha I was gonna make that an option in the poll.

9. I just wouldn't want fucking jeans wrapped all over my legs and nuts, seems like it would get itchy.

10. Clothes look the best if they serve a certain 'function'.

Baggy jeans serves a certain function. If your life style requires the functions of a baggy jeans, then you will look very good in them.

Skinny jeans also serve a certain function. And if your life style requires the functions in a skinny jeans, then you would look very good in skinny jeans...

11. ^yes. I ride my bike frequently, any other jen gets caught in my chain. I dont rock SKINNY jeans really. Technically I do, but they arent all that skinny. I've got plenty of testicle room. They are basically normal fit except on my ankles and calf area, where they slim down.

12. In the old days, skinny jeans were seen as something 'ridiculous' because you couldn't move in them.

Your balls will suffocate if you wore 'em for any extended period of time.

But these days, the fabrics that are used to make the jeans have become much more flexible and soft, to a point where it is compleletly safe to wear skinny jeans and ride BMX bicycles.

13. Lol, skinny jeans.

SPANDEX ALL DAY, YO! WINNING!

14. AS the guy above me pointed out, baggy jeans are cumbersome and heavy.

The manufacturers of baggy jeans tried to survive the technological advance in skinny jeans, by adding pockets to the baggy jeans, which did prolong the life of baggy jeans for some time.

Cargo pants/jeans became popular, as they had deep pockets that could easily carry stuff like these...

[​IMG]

But as the mobile phones got smaller and smaller, there was no room for baggy jeans / cargo pants in modern day's fashion world...

15. Your pants don't have to be baggy falling off you're ass but dudes with painted on "form fitting" jeans? Pretty gay imo.

Please leave the tight shit to hot girls. No fatties!

16. ok so when a girl wares tight jeans we call it camel toe and thats a good thing:D But when I guy wares tight jeans that freaking moose knuckles and that my friends is gross as hell!!:eek:

17. No dude, this is moose knuckles:

[​IMG]

You and your friends have been incorrect in your terminology.