Guys, this guy is the biggest, most hardcore dude you'll ever see in your entire life

Discussion in 'General' started by Mega, Jan 1, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE98aElVg-E"]YouTube - Dumbest Criminal of the Year (funny as hell!)[/ame]

I'm breaking INTERNET OLD jesus dinosaur standards I'm sure but this must be seen.

2. #2 Bluntman00, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
    He'd probably beat your ass haha :smoking:

Haha and as there closin the door hes like "you homosexual motherfuckers"

3. Stoned as shit right now and this is the greatest thing I've ever seen. I want him to be my dealer.

4. Damn was hoping to see him actually split a wig.

5. Ha ha! That was great!

Criminal: I'm fucking pressing charges on you!
    Cop: You are?
    Criminal: YES!
    Cop: For what?
    Criminal: For fucking bein' an asshole!

6. I'm white and I'm right!

7. ha me too .

but nevertheless , funny .

8. Sad thing is some children in elementary schools and shit are like this guy.

9. Now, I like to see the cops fucked with as much as the next guy.

That said, I started rooting for the cops as soon as I heard "I'm white and I'm right!"

10. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXUFA0W_4os"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

11. Hahaha, that second video was great.

12. Yea that guy totally proved it folks, hes a badass.;)

13. i like the part where

cop: I dont want to hurt you or anything.
    criminal: Yea i dont want to hurt you either except break your fucking neck!

14. Calm down tough guy :rolleyes:

15. Right, because you would be the person going forward and backwards flustered, and not sure what to do..

i mean the guy just starts going off and a random person....

Doesn't piss you off? ah oh well.

16. Wow it's so easy getting lost in the ocean of dumbasses, like the dude that took the girls purse and there wasn't any money in it. Or the crazy dude that smashed the peanuts out of some random persons car :eek:. What would you do if some crazy dude just came up to your car with a fucking baseball bat and started wailing on it? And no one did anything! What if she had kids in the car? What the fuck is wrong with people? Watching these things just makes me wanna blow the world up myself. :mad:

17. Hahah what an asshole.

Sounds like the belligerent guy at a party who is trying to fight everyone.

18. Actually, that guy is a retard driving that car. He had at least 5 good chances to run him over. I'm not saying kill him, but maybe a smushed leg would teach him a good lesson?

19. Three letters.

CCW