guys need some help from some of you senior tokers.

Discussion in 'General' started by uaintgrizz, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Hey I need to know if I'll be clean for a dt tomorrow. Last time I smoked was one week from today one blunt of white widow split among 3.other people. I'm five foot six and 133 pounds pretty athletic and I've Been sweating a lot. If I drink 5 or 6 bottles of water before the test will I pass the 5 panel?

2. Weed usually stays in your system for over a week, it really depends on how hard you have been working out.

3. You might be good. If not now then definitely in another 5-7 days. And don't drink all that water before hand it could dilute it and the test won't be accepted. Assuming this is for a job/probation and not from mommy.

4. Yeah sorry I forgot to mention this is for a promotion I have to take a dt for tomorrow. I've heard of this stuff Palo azul does it work? I swear each time I work out I probably sweat half a gallon. If it's 5 panel do they check Ph?

5. Youre probably fucked dude. Drink lots of water.

6. You may be fucked, sorry man

7. Hit a detox store.

Hell, I have one like five-six blocks down from my place.

If you live in a city, they are pretty common shops.

8. ^^Yeah. Or most smoke shops have detox/artificial urine you can buy. Idk if you are interested in artificial urine, but it works just as well well as regular piss, as long as know one is watching you pee you should be good. Just follow the instructions on the box.

9. take it easy.