Guys - Is this intimidating? Strange? What's their deal?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by madison8, May 14, 2010.

1. Like I said before, these bitches just be jealous...

I might even go as far as to say that these guys feel out-done by your glass collection, to the point where they feel like their masculinity is being compromised.

No, probably not. At least, I hope not, because that would be really lame.....

Sometimes guys just get caught off-guard by girls that really do bring more to the table than them....

:confused_2:

2. get new friends :rolleyes:

i would say your friends are just taken aback, i have yet to come across females with more than a small spoon, or a couple pipes. i don't think their reaction is negative, rather they're just surprised.

3. Paper burns away with smoke and flame, Glass lives on:p;):smoking:

4. Strange, I've never met a stoner who couldn't appreciate some quality toking-tools.

You could teach them how to take a hit, that would solve this mystery. :)

5. #45 CREAM, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    There need to be more people like you. A good collection vs good rolling skills is a no brainer. I would love to have access to a collection like that even if just once or twice a week. But I don't see how this gets such a consistent reaction, odd. Sounds like there are some lame dudes your way, but as others have said, most of them probably aren't looking down, they are just so taken aback by a female that knows weed as much as their stoner buds. I have yet to know a female with more than a bubbler and spoon type deal.

6. Thats just hot. You got a boyfriend? Ya do now ;)

7. i don't think its intimidating at all. i think its dope as fuck!!! it is a little unusual since most of the girls i know usually have a couple "cute" little pipes and they usually can't roll but i've met a few girls that could hang with me in a sesh and roll with perfection. i was always more impressed than intimidated. props:hello:

8. It's a huge turn on for me if I walk into a girl's place and see tons of great glass.

9. well ther just judgin u. if u wer my gf i wud fuckin luv that u had all that. and id help u learn how to roll cuz im amazing at it lol. but ya, id say if anything thats a turn on. and maybe ther intimidated by it?

10. i think its more a lack of collection on your friends part, i would love to chill with a girl that had as mean of a glass collection as you, i say keep it up and do what you love

peace and pot

11. It would be fucking awesome to run into a chick that actually had a glass collection.

In my opinion, badass.

12. if u did that to me i might get on my knee nd pull out a ring

13. Judging by your avatar you would then get married, she would get a divorce, remarry, and then you would stab both of them to death.

14. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i knew the oj pic was gonna bite me in the ass at some point ...im sticking with it tho

15. i love you.

16. I'd rather know a girl who has lots of glass but can't really roll coz then I can roll a nice joint for her...

17. At the moment I would prefer to know a girl who could roll really well so that she could teach me the art.

Overall, though, a girl who has a rad collection of glass would be a lot cooler. Joints are boring :p.

18. Yea that shit would be a turn on if I all of the sudden walked into my girls place and she had all this glass ready for me to use! I dunno what kinda guys you know, but they're not the right kind! lol

19. Okay responders, here's another question:

If you've managed to find a stoner girl of your own, or are friends with stoner girls, can they roll well? Do they stick to glass? Some combination of both?

Maybe I'm surrounding myself with some weak-ass people, but most of the toker females I've come across either can't roll well, don't have their own glass, and don't even buy their own weed (read: MOOCHES) Is that a female thing? Or do you know some well-versed females in the marijuana arts? I'm desperately trying to find chicks to smoke with but I have no idea how to find them! (Isnt that funny...I'm literally looking for tips on how to pick up stoner girls, although I happen to be one myself)

20. I want you!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, j/k

But yea, I've yet to meet a chick that can roll! I'm always, ALWAYS the roller out of whichever group of peeps I'm in! I just love puffin on them grape blunts, there's nothin like it! My best friend (besides my girl) who's a chick is the biggest stoner I may have ever met!.. And there's no one else I'd rather sit down and blaze with than her! Stoner chick's are the fuckin BEST! But hell no she can't roll!.. Well she can, it just takes her a good 30 minutes to roll 1 J, so I'm the one who's always rollin.