Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guys.. I'm scared (Photo's Included)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by City_Guy, May 21, 2017.

1. The irony lol

2. Any updates ?

3. Thanks for the pics. I'll never be able to drink Tropicana juice again.

4. As someone who's never frozen their own piss...... is it supposed to look like that? Was it that orange when you pissed in it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this thread
    Unfortunately, I'm still waiting. I'm so scared that they'll do a hair follicle test, it's a job to become a security officer. I've never taken a hair follicle test in my life, but I'm hoping it's the pee-pee test. Maybe the week after this one they'll schedule my final interview and then the drug test.

I guess freezing it gave it a bit more color.

6. So first you froze your piss and now you're going to warm up your piss on the cooker hob?!?! WTF?

7. **UPDATE**
    I'm sorry to let you all down, but I was caught off guard.. They do in house drug testing after the interview which freaked me out, so I rescheduled for the 20th of this month.. The reason why I can't used the frozen piss is because I have to commute to the work site by train and do a bit of walking as well (an hour total). Also, there's a VERY long waiting period before they interview you, so of course the urine would go cold (Regardless of hand-warmers, etc.), you also have to fill out a ton of forms (which takes another hour or so) before they even call you in to begin the interview..

I haven't smoked in two weeks.. And now I have another two weeks to get it out my system before I have to go back, which would be a total of 4 weeks of no smoking. I know everyone was hoping to hear about how the frozen pee-pee thing worked out, but it's a no go. Now I'm focused on the best way to get clean within these two weeks (As I said, I already have 2 weeks clean). I used to smoke 3 grams of reggie a day via gravity bong (2 litter soda bottle & bucket of water). Will I be able to get clean in time? Any tips?

Weight: 140lbs.
    Height: 5"10
    Body type: Average
    date of last time smoked: May.28th.2017
    (I didn't smoke that day, but I tried making "Weed Tea" out of all the stems I saved over the years, didn't get me high, I ended up drinking nasty ass hot water with butter, lol)
    date of drug test: June.20.2017
    frequency of smoking: 3 grams of Reggie a day (low grade stuff)
    Exercise: None (but I will start again)

If it means anything, I sweat when I sleep for some reason. What do I do now?

8. Did you miss my post telling you that your body heat can keep your sub warm enough? You didn't even try it did you.

• Like Like x 2
  9. You're right i didn't, it was mainly because I was worried about all the physical body movement I'd be doing on my way over there (Hour long commute walking/train) and having it spill all over the inside of my clothes, especially that I had to put the piss in a bag. walking around with a bag of liquid in your crotch sound easy as fuck on paper, but it's much more difficult than it sounds.

10. Damn, thats too bad about the frozen pee. I was hoping to hear a success story, but sounds like you're in a good position regardless. Since you are already 2 weeks clean and have another 2 weeks, I would suggest drinking a lot of fluids or maybe even look into doing a detox. There are detoxes with good reviews and success stories, but can be a little pricy. Or, you could go the synthetic route if you don't think you will be clean in time. I've read countless success stories with Quickfix plus 6.1 synthetic urine, I even bought some myself just incase I need it.

If I were you, I would use the next 2 weeks to detox naturally with fluids, maybe toss in an actual detox (they can be between 3-12 days I believe). Buy synthetic urine/home tests. Test yourself a day before the test; if you fail, use the synthetic. If you pass, save the synthetic for a potential random test (shelf life of atleast a year). Sorry for the long post, just putting my two cents in and trying to help. Good luck my dude!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. A friend of mine was being drug tested for probation probably about 10 years ago and he never stopped smoking. Still smoked blunts daily, he just bought some drink that makes you piss clean. He was paying something like $50 per drink but he figured $50 a month to not have to stop smoking was worth it. I'm sure there's plenty of options available for that kind of thing.... I'd rather spend $50 or even $100 than keep a bottle of piss in my freezer.

Smokeyfisherman's Tiny Tent 2.0
    Smokeyfisherman's Tiny Tent 2.0

12. sadly those are a shot in the dark and most no longer work or can be detected

13. You can always buy a test and check your frozen urine just for SCIENCE!!!!!!

14. I actually bought a "At home drug test" this one is the real deal, I dropped fucking $40 on it.... it comes with a couple I'll use the last test on it after I use up the other ones. So... I guess the frozen urine test is back on?? lol... Once again I'll come back and post my results, but that won't be for another two weeks, I don't want to use one of these things on this until I pass on one of them. I just popped open the box and tried one out, I came up positive for marijuana, so I guess the test works.. Once again everyone, I won't forget about this thread and will post my results on the frozen pee-pee (It's still good, it'll expire around august of this year)

• Like Like x 1
  15. You are a hella cool boss, much respect

16. #36 killset, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    Commercial construction...bricklayers to be exact lots of stoners in the industry. Some of my best workers get high. They know the game. Give me production I don't care if you smoke a little weed. Hell I grow so I'm not going to punish someone for toking a bit. I've even been known to bribe a few of my well trusted long term employees if I need something done fast. Gave a guy a pound of butter a couple weeks ago to bust his ass so an apprentice didn't lay brick that would of been seen out of an 8th story window. Hide the apprentices work away from the window, nobody can see 8 stories up very well from the ground. I won't tolerate anything other then weed. There's not many of us around and those of us who are, are pretty tight knit so I will find out. I have to cover my ass with the insurance companies and such. 9/10 I know a new employee or know someone I trust that does before they're hired and I know what lifestyle they live. Minor injuries can "happen at home" so they usually opt to take care of it themselves. I do too. Major injuries our hands are tied but that's the risk they and myself take. That's where having the "clean" drug test signed covers my ass just in case someone gets froggy, tries to sue and says I knew they were dirty....no I didn't, I saw a clean test.. they signed it agreeing it was clean and everything was on the up and up. Shouldn't of signed it if they were dirty... must of got high sometime between the clean test presented to me and the injury.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Can you rub off on my superintendent a bit please? I'm in commercial construction as well, union pipefitting to be exact. I wish i had some leniency with my supervisors when it comes to that. I bust ass and work hard, and get most of it done while baked. The hassles of hiding it sometimes are just shitty.

• Like Like x 1
  18. got to keep my guys happy. There was 36 apprentices in my apprenticeship class 35 years ago, 2-3 classes a year at that time. The apprentice we have now is on his 3rd year, there was 4 in his class only 1 class that year. There hasnt been any new apprentices the last 2 years in our local. Lots of work being replaced with prebuilt masonry panels, poured walls and pre-cast. Cant get decent laborers anymore. Call the hall and even though theres lots on the books, non want to tend us. Times are changing for my union. We're a dying breed, so I'm holding onto the workers I have even if I do have to turn the other cheek sometimes

19. I understand it may be difficult but it's not impossible. If you want it bad enough you can try various methods until you can keep your specimen in place for hours, even when walking around. If it's too hard then just give up before you try.

• Like Like x 1
  20. sorry, I've been super caught up in life. I know this thread is old, but I just wanted to give closure. The job interview that I went to turned out to be a saliva test (which I passed). I ended up giving the piss to a guy that lived in my building. He just called me up outta nowhere and asked for my piss, he seemed desperate, and he thought I didn't smoke because I don't socialize much, and I really don't look like the type to puff grass. I was smoking at the time (APRIL OF THIS YEAR 2018), so I couldn't do it, but I remembered the pee-pee I had in the freezer. So I gave it to him Along story short It worked. do with this info what you will.