Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guys.. I'm scared (Photo's Included)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by City_Guy, May 21, 2017.

1. I want to start off by saying I'm making this thread here because this part of the forum is where all the experienced smokers hang out I guess, so I thought I'd get more luck here...
    I did research about this and finally decided to ask here..

I saved some clean urine from when I wasn't smoking weed in case of a drug test. It's 3 months shy of being a full year, so I'm not worried about that... What I'm worried about is the bottle I used... I left a lil space of air so that the bottle doesn't get all fucked up because the ice expanded, some say it need to be an "Air tight" container before freezing, others say a used, washed bottle is alright too... Will this urine still be good to use?

Really sorry for making this stupid post, I've been losing some serious sleep over this. Test coming up in two days. Thanks in advance...

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. And here I thought I wasn't going to get any replies. lol. yeah man, I read a lot of info off this forum specifically about preserving clean urine for any future drug tests.

3. Don't they temp check the pee?

4. yes, I know that. I plan on reheating it to about 110 degrees, by the time I get to the facility so it should have cooled down a bit by then to 97 degrees. I could really use some help here.. I tried posting in the HUGE "Drug test" thread, but got zero responses...maybe because there's always ppl flooding it with new posts, and I don't imagine anyone going through hundreds of pages just to read unread forum posts that weren't even directed towards them, know what I'm saying?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I saw a girl on intervention heat up frozen piss to pass a drug test and it worked. They didnt say how long it was frozen though.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Microwave it and tape it to the inside of your leg by your dick- if they only need a little a visible bottle works well bc it's squirts just leave the cap off or on very loosely and DONT DROP IT! Hence leave it off and PRAY- I know someone who just used someone else urine and got it days Pryor and don't believe he even heated it but I suggest getting it warm and keeping close/tapped to inner thing u can keep legs close and warm just don't squeeze and wear loose fitting plantsA nice sweat pants and gym shoes like your going to work out afterwards- not a care in the world ya know- good luck and seriously say a PRAYER TO JESUS- if your not religious it can't hurt either way.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Oh yeah you can buy a large size bottle of visible and that is plenty of piss to fill their cups - they can literally test it as long as they can dip test strip so think two fingers deep but 3-4?is better so BIG BOTTLE VISINE. Wash it out well so these is no visine residue left over in "your piss" if it's frozen leave it out overnight or just run the bottle under warm water until it defrosts

8. Next time I will read the full post before I look at the damn pictures..

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Looks like apple juice. Do you cook your own food? Raw meat looks worse than this. Chill out.

Heat it up and put it in a couple zip lock bags and tape that to your leg, pass the test and continue on with life lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. Let it thaw in warm water. Put it in a small bottle or bag and put that up tight against your nuts and put a folded cloth under it to hold it there, you want it right up against your nuts and the temp will stay 93-94F. Easy peasy. When I had a snake to feed I had a freezer full of frozen rats in baggies. Frozen urine is nothing to puke over.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Rats quail mice baby chicks right in the freezer. I had snakes and monitors.

12. I have tried to find an answer to your same question; I believe it will still work based on what I researched/been told on this forum. Please check back in after your test and tell us the results/method you used...it would be very helpful. Good luck !

13. Thanks for the advice man, I really appreciate it. You wouldn't believe how much of a nervous wreck I was thinking about this whole thing. The job interview is tomorrow so most likely they're going to give me the 48 hour rule to get the drug test done, so I guess I'll go tomorrow after the interview. I'm just super scared of embarrassing myself if things go wrong.

Don't worry, I will, you won't believe the amount of times in the I've tried to find solid answers to this only to be fed bullshit, lol. I got you, I'll post a reply in this thread for anyone who still remembers/wants an answer as to how it all turned out. Though, it will take a few days before they call me back to let me know what's going on.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've kept frozen piss in my freezer for years and it's been fine. Never worried about having air space. You'll be good bro. By the way, I also give tests at work. I know several people who keep piss frozen. I know that's weird, it's an insurance thing. As long as I see a passing test there's nothing they can fall back on if tgey get hurt at work and fail. They can't come along and say I knew they were dirty as we have on file a signed passing test. They must of smoked after the test or they shouldn't have signed the passing test. I know it's stupid but keeps me from getting sued in case of an accident

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks for the rating - like I said I will always try my best to find the correct answer- looks like Cactus Ed is a good person to listen to and follow. Do what we said and you will be fine.

16. I would not recommend using that. Some one who know what he is doing may catch you. I would suggest getting urine from a non smoker.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

17. Subbing for drug tests, worthless life skill #22.

18. Lol!!!! I knew your were gonna be a good one Cactus Ed!!! Hey I'm starting to think this Schwartz seed may not have been "dirt" beat the hell out of it but maybe 10-14 grams just for fun....pretty metallic green leaves only been fed once- top two colas should be about all that's really worth keeping - should have just chopped lower branches but " lollipopped" to about 4 inches up stem.

Attached Files:

19. Sorry- not Schwartz- SCHAWG!!!!