Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guys, I'm New here, and I need some comforting help/advice...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lightupbong, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Ok so i'm 19, and im new here (YO!). : )

But anyway, I have a huge concern here thats got me anxious as hell...
    The thing about us stoners here at GC is that I consider this a community and a family full of members willing to offer and share advice and knowledge. unfortunately, I had a mixup with the law recently...

I recently just filled out and submitted my FAFSA to get student aid for the upcoming spring semester. I will be attending a new school this year, and I have a question. I just was convicted of a paraphenalia charge and a posession charge of under a gram in ohio. If I just lay low, do you think my financial aid will be suspended? I've heard FAFSA cannot see anything from a municipal or state court, only FEDERAL courts. With school starting so early, it would be hard to get the charges expunged before, so I would then try to get them expunged during the semester, and I would be able to say I have no drug charges on the application for next year

Is this possible or does it sound crazy? I'm looking for REALISTIC answers...thanks a lo and sorry to anybody I annoyed. Please no "you fucking idiot, i hope you go to hell" comments

2. What forms do you go to where, Everyone thinks your an idiot and, want you to go to hell XD I cant help you though, dont know much about Laws nor Financial aid.

3. FAFSA is a bitch ass motherfucker.