Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guys I need some major help here.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Sadly, I had to stop smoking for awhile. I got caught a few times, I was running low on money and it was causing me to fight with my parents 24/7 so I had to take a break. But now everything bores me. I don't enjoy anything anymore, nothing is as funny as it used to be. I just feel kinda down lately, like i go through the same routine everyday. What should I do guys? :/

2. Sucks that weed is causing you to run into problems dude. If you blazed often before you stopped the down feeling you're experiencing is probably just your body craving after the high experience. If you're set on stayin off the green for a while I'd probably suggest shaking things up a bit. Go do something crazy you wouldn't normally do unless under the influence or pick up some hobbies. Personally, when I'm down and don't have weed, I go work out or play a bunch of sports with other random people. Being healthy makes me happy. What makes you happy dude? Think about those things and then go do them! :)

3. [quote name='"xJord4n"']Sadly, I had to stop smoking for awhile. I got caught a few times, I was running low on money and it was causing me to fight with my parents 24/7 so I had to take a break. But now everything bores me. I don't enjoy anything anymore, nothing is as funny as it used to be. I just feel kinda down lately, like i go through the same routine everyday. What should I do guys? :/[/quote]

How long has it been since u have smoked? Give it time because you are used to the habit, also Try finding a new hobby as smoking sometimes turns into a hobby.

And about the nothing seems as fun anymore depending on the type of person u are it my stay that way because u always look back on the fun times uve had with weed.

Just try to stay occupied and you should be fine!

Also since u said its just a break just look forward to when u can blaze again

4. When I'm on a break I hang out with friends, work out more often.

5. yep work out man if you do it right i swear you will feel high, i have lifted 4 days a week the past year and i feel fucking great everyday even if i dont smoke.

6. dude me too... im off for at least 6 months. sucks major, but i guess im makin it. i fucked up and smoked incense a couple times the last few days, never doing that again. dont resort to idiotic stuff, just see this as a temporary break.

7. Smoked incense? More than once? Whaaaat?

8. -Work out
    -Have sex
    -sleep

I dunno man life would be unbearable without some kind of substance too use.

9. sounds like you need to do a reality check and prioritize your life involving marijuana. dont let your life revolve around weed.

10. Don't get mad, get even. You've just got to figure out how to do it all better so you don't get caught. Don't give up, that's what school always told me anyway lol

11. this man. you can't let weed become the focus point of your life. if you really feel that bad without it, maybe you shouldn't be smoking at all.

i think it's time for you to re-evaluate your priorities in life. take a break for a couple months, and if you decide to smoke again keep it on an occasional basis.

:bongin: