Guys I have a crush on one of the probation officers

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Apr 28, 2017.

1. First time posting on here in years.. anyways, I'm in the drug court program, which of you don't know, is the most intense form of probation there is. I go into the office almost every other day, and there's this new probation officer there, who I'm assuming just graduated college. She looks like she could be no more than 5 years older than me, and she's so fucking cute.. I see her every time I go in there and I want to spark up a conversation with her, but I'm just nervous to make even small talk with her, I know how risky what I want to do is even though I'm not trying to even flirt with her right now, I fantasize every night about hooking up with her once probation is over. What do guys think the best course of action is I need help

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Find a woman who doesn't work for the exact legal system that is trying to put you under Lock and Key, lots of cute girls out there... Tinder man.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Just being honest, if you care about your freedom as much as I do, Freedom > Vagina

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. She probably thinks anybody who uses Cannabis or is in your situation is the devil and out to ruin society one puff at a time.

Think of the children!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I say go for it man, the worst that happens is she says no/can't because of conflicts etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. She has said that she has smoked to "self Medicate" in the past @Allofthemtaken

7. She's using that to get you to admit to drug use. Regardless if it's true or not. It would look good to hoss for the promotion. She probably already knows you're posting on the city too. Watch out.

@Capnfalconpunch

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Great. Maybe she could handcuff you in bed sometime..

• Like Like x 1
  9. she said it to someone else, she's not even my PO, if she was it would be awkward

10. Sounds good to me ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. How do you know this someone else isn't lying? As soon as she finds out you smoke it's going to be handcuffs alright !

12. If she could be turned, she could become a powerful ally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. wait till probation is over!!!

14. I had a smoking hot red head po once.

You're just another criminal to her. She's used to getting hit on working with criminals. Female Po's , jailers, cops they get hit on and harassed all the time. I wouldnt doubt she has a clause in her contract not to carry on relations with a criminal under the supervision or care of the criminal justice system just like most in that field of work do, probably all