Guys I am so high right now

Discussion in 'General' started by bond007, Aug 26, 2010.

1. And wow how amazing it is how we have been created. I feel like I'm in the 4th dimension looking down at myself. and the flow travels to another dimension with feelings towards others, until it ends with the person I most hated in my life. wow

2. fo rizzle

3. Now just think, if your dad had sex with a different woman, your experience of life would have been completely different.

4. ¿buıʞoɯs noʎ ǝɹɐ ʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

5. Nice thoughts, :p very lucky to be that high. I've been sober 2 weeks :/
    Happy Smoking :smoking::hippie:

6. yeah, your pretty high brah

7. Wow, I wouldnt even be in existence man. I'd be absolutely nothing, at all. Not even as miniscule a black dot in a black hole. Deep man.... very deep

Incense

8. Are you desi brah?

9. would this happen to be K2? cuz thats what I'm smokin right now lol

10. nah... addict something

11. me 2 bro my eyes feel warm and fuzzy like 2 chocolate maple pancakes on thanksgiving sunday

12. Dude we got like millions of sperm cells at any given time.

The chances of experiencing life are similar to playing in the lottery, only you get one chance to do it.

13. Today my Geology professor was talking about the big bang theory and we went around to talking about light years and how when astronauts go into space if they could get to the speed of light they would stop aging, therefore space people could be out there and going back in time and time travel and all this crazy stuff and how it's theoretically possible but...

Still..

Who the fuck knows.

14. wow, interesting how the speed of light controls our aging. But how can you go back in time? Isn't light only traveling forwards? How can you travel before light?

15. Congratulaions, you were the fastest sperm.