GUYS! How do you like your pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fuckthecops, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I cover mine with smarties and serve as a tasty candy cane.

2. there are so many trade offs its not funny. id perfer a girl to keep it trimmed but at the same time its kinda a turn off to look at.. but when they completely shave but dont shave the same day you have sex and she drys up a little, fucking ouch omg especially when u just rub the tip of it on her clit. idk i would perfer my girl to just not grow hair down there.:rolleyes:;)

3. Shaved, and dribble strawberry sauce on it and eat that shit!

4. Makes sense. I had an episode with a milf once, drunk. She was a tall one, but very stalky, thick legs and a big tree trunk ass and nice tits. Once I put my hand down there just to see, a bush ensued and then I realized "WHAT THE FUCK" and painfully exited. So I guess that makes sense. I like completley smooth as a preference.

5. I don't care. Im not picky like that :)

6. I thought it was gonna say, "how do you like your eggs"

Fuck I'm hungry.

7. What do you mean your hungry, you don't eat. Your a buddhist. You know the rules. ;)

Who's the guy who painfully exited the milf with bush? lmao that better be some made up shit or you need to get slapped. You get the chance to bang a milf and you pass because of hair? lol, if that shit were me it would have been a millisecond acknowledgement that she had hair down there and then my dick would have completely forgot about it. "Yep, yeah, whatever we don't care. We're here to work not judge." XD

8. I'm not a buddhist mothafucka!

9. He's THE Buddha!

10. On my face.

thas allll.

11. It's all personal preference, but I for one don't like pubes in my mouth

12. Anything but a jungle and pref getting licked by my tongue or filled with my cock

13. Shaken NOT stirred, with a twist ;)

14. Shaved or trimmed. I like going downtown often and don't like hair in my mouth when I'm doing it.

15. I have always shaven everything idk why

16. Like.... I like my coffee.......

Dark & Sweet ;)