Guys hitting girls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iDA<3 bbY, Jan 13, 2010.

1. is it okay for a guy to hit a girl,under any circumstance? I just wanna know peoples opinions on this. Alot of guys say if a girl talks shit she deserves it..well i dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me how you feel:)

2. Absolutely not...never, ever, ever

EDIT: Want to add, it isn't okay for a girl to hit a guy either...

3. #3 PennLaxPlayer, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    Never under any circumstance, except if a gun or knife is involved against you.

Even if a girl is wailing on you, I think the most you should do is try to restrain her by grabbing her arms or something. I've had a girl punching at me before and I didn't even hold her hands back. I was more laughing and shouldering the punches. :rolleyes:

Edit: There is probably only one circumstance I would hit a girl. If she had that post partom depression and was about to kill my kid(Like pillow over face or knife in hand situation.) Thats about it.

4. I think it depends. I think if a girl is punching you, hitting you in the face... why not slap her? I'm not saying beat her within inches of her life, but smacking some sense into her shouldn't be frowned upon.

5. I really feel like punching my sister sometimes she is an annoying bitch and never shuts the fuck up.

6. If a girl challenges me like a man, I'm gonna beat the shit out of her like a man. She would have to lay hands on me first, however.

7. Hell yes. I'm not about to go around hitting women in the face, but if I'm being assaulted I think I have the right to put an end to it, even if I do have to get physical.

In my opinion, if you put your hands on somebody intending to do harm, and they fuck you up, your loss. Nothing else to it but that. If a woman wants to hit somebody, be it a man or a woman, she should be ready to get hit back. Why the fuck not? Because women aren't as built as most men? Well shit I'm not nearly as strong as a football player, but if I slap him across the face, I bet I get hit.

8. I agree. If a girl wants to act like a man and step up to me, then i'll let her, and if she trys to pull some violent shit, i'll treat her like a man in return...

9. So if a 300 lb burly woman started pummeling you, you wouldn't fight back?

To save your life would be a one of the only times you can hit a girl.

If she's being a bitch, hitting makes you a douche.

10. Some kid kicked this girl today, but that's because he's a psycho bitch.

How about no hitting at all?

11. This exactly.

12. absolutely not if you know your stronger be the mature smart person and lay off.
    hasn't everyone agree'd women are of emotional thinking well she's beating the shit outta you for obvious reasons.

prolly cheated? broke her heart etc..
    some people like to get physical male or females

13. I got drunk four years ago and bloodied my then-girlfriends lip because she stole nearly 700 bucks from my account; I probably wouldn't have done it sober but I don't regret it.

Women don't understand what they can do to men, especially when they begin to reveal who they really shattering the angelic preconception their boyfriends might have for them (boys fall harder, duh)

14. #14 Royksopp, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    No I don't think so. Men are generally stronger than women so when a man hits a woman it's going to hurt a hell of a lot more than when a woman hits back (unless she uses something). Not even playing around is okay, I think. This is coming from someone who used to get hit a lot in middle school by a bunch of dudes that would pick on me for everything. My punches were never as painful as theirs were to me so no matter how hard I hit them back when they'd hit me back I'd be the left with the bruises, not them. Not trying to seek attention here, just speaking from personal experience.

15. #15 Heavy Feet, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    I hit dikes .

Don't use derogatory terms here, or promote violence for that matter. -JD

16. I'm sorry ladies, but i don't agree. No human should hit another human unless they realize it could come back.

We are emotional, but that's not excuse. You can't get out of a murder charge by pleading "emotions made me do it".

No matter how mad i get at my boyfriend i refuse to hit him. If i did happen to start punching him in the face I wouldn't get all bent out of shape if he smacked me. I certainly wouldn't like it if he punched me as hard as he could, but if i was being out of line there SHOULD be repercussions.

It's all a matter of opinion. I think it's sad that girls are taught young that a boy should never hit you, but you can hit boys.

17. i had my nose broken by my ex-girlfriend, was pissing myself laughing... wasnt so funny in the morning however. she made it up to me in sexual favours. definately worth it

18. i would do the same thing to a guy who wanted to fight me

offer to smoke a joint and talk about it

but if they wanted a fight i would give them one

19. They say a real man wont hit a girl, then i aint real 'cos i beat bitches up

line from Big L that always makes me laff .

20. Did they hit you first, or did you start the hitting?

Being weaker, bruising easier, is not an excuse to start aggressions!:mad:

Is it OK to hit ANYONE? NO!:mad:

Is it fare to assume you will be hit back if you hit someone? YES!:eek:

(this is the part that is the double standard)

...will society frown on the male regardless....HELL YES! :(