Guys help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by marley_d, Apr 13, 2013.

1. I dropped my pipe , left my bong in my boyfriends car & i don't have rolling papers either. How the fuck do I smoke some bud right now without that shit ? Help

2. Make a bowl. Come on I thought everyone's been there before.

3. You can't walk to the gas station and pick up a back of papers or a blunt wrap?

I mean you could pull some macgyver type shit but I would just find a place to get papers. Or if you got an apple you can make an apple pipe

4. I just made a pipe out of a hi-liter. It's true what they say that you become some type of engineer when you want to smoke.

5. [quote name='"Stown"']You can't walk to the gas station and pick up a back of papers or a blunt wrap?

I mean you could pull some macgyver type shit but I would just find a place to get papers. Or if you got an apple you can make an apple pipe[/quote]

She pry 16 is why

6. They don't sell papers anywhere around my house. It sucks ass.

7. Back to basics, can pipes and apples

8. They ID for papers? When I was 16 they never asked for my ID when I got papers, but times have changed I suppose. I remember one time when I was 17 I got asked for my ID for trying to buy a damn lighter. Shit wasn't even gonna be used for smoking just lighting fireworks. I was an angry 17 year old at the time..so angry

9. Yes, they do I.D. for papers. That's gone on since 1996 on a federal level and for decades before that state-by-state. Times haven't changed, people just force ignorance on themselves and the higher-knowledge we have with technology has slowly started to peel that ignorance back.

Not trying to be a dick.

10. I'm kind of curious. Can you post pics of your Hi-lighter pipe?

11. I wanna see your high lighter pipe, too!