Guys: Have you ever done anything with a guy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by E n i g m a, Feb 6, 2011.

1. #1 E n i g m a, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    Post if you said yes to any of those if you want
    If you are gay you don't count lol.
    If your bi your good. :cool:

2. I'm straight as a whistle but...
    :poke::hide:

3. Poked or been poked?

4. Where is the fuck no option?

5. Yes . . . . .
    My wife thought when we had a 3some with a 2nd female it was only right to do it vice versa . . . . .
    This is going back a few years now and i was Bi-Curious, more of a taker than a giver, but yes i quelled her wanting to see it.
    Im glad i did in a way bc in the end she didnt particularly like what she saw, but it opened the door for us to start swinging and sleeping with whatever and whoever in the Swinging house.
    From that day on, i played with her and her friend more times than i can remember . . . . . . . . .
    Glad im over the **dick** these days (as i love the pussy) and glad i tried it out. It is what we where put on this earth for . . . .

Experimentation is a good thing if done sensibly and right . . . .

Now watch or the Homo-Phobics come out of the wood work . . . . And that is going to make my day. LMAO

6. L M A the fuck O
    I forgot to put one hahahahaha!!

7. L M A the fuck O
    I forgot to put one hahahahaha!![/QUOTE]

Haha I was wondering the same thing. Then i thought you just assumed everyone at least thought about doing something gay

8. No, but actually yea. Most guys have.
    Well I'm not deleting it again to fix it like I already did lol

9. Gotta love the box. :cool:

10. To be honest I'm sure all guys have thought about it or at least will think about it sometime in there life lol. Hell, I'm sure a lot of people reading this had a quick mental thought about it whether they like it or not. At least by now they probably did :p

11. lol ya and this is one of those things guys just don't admit either

12. This ain't "the box" son.
    You weren't around for "the box"
    Unless you were banned and made a new account.

13. Never have and never will. I love boobies and vaj way too much.

14. Indeed it is simply a panda box now.

And I too question the inability to at least not vote for anything but still vote.

15. Well first off, ROFLMAO at the "where is the fuck no option".
    I think I rep'd you.

Secondly, no I have never and don't think I ever will.

But, now that I'm hungover I think I'm ok to post this, cause this is the only guy besides myself of who i can say; Hm, he's pretty damn hot.

[​IMG]

16. I find it hard to believe that some people have never had a gay thought

17. I've thought about it...Never actually wanted to do anything with a guy,not attracted to a man's genitals.

18. dude. i like women way to much and if ya like to put it in there but to then you got 3 hole to chose from. and how could you not like boobs

19. I thought it was a girl!

lol jk. but no. i havent. seriously.

But of you're telling me when your'e fapping it, you've never came across a gay video and went hmmmmm. You're gay.

We've all done it.

20. Erry day.