Guys, ever tied your girls hands?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Derrick14, May 14, 2011.

1. #21 Renegade Angel, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Serious?

2. #22 treelover, May 15, 2011
    Lol!!! I want to buy those! That's where I heard about them because my guy was at the mall with his best friend and texted me telling me everything they had. He was kind of testing the waters I think lol. It was funny, but it makes sense he'd be cautious. He was shocked when I wanted him to tie me up because it's so uncharacteristic for me lol. Tie your women down and fuck them senseless! ... :)

3. (that's my sex advice lol)

4. Yeah me and my wife were out and bought them. Our bedroom set doesnt have a headboard (its like a shelf at the head of the bed that connects the 2 nightstands on both sides) and our bed is a california king size but the restraints are perfect for it still. But yeah tie'em down,tease'em, then bang it out like the sun's never coming up.:cool:

5. I'm not a huge fan of being tied down but when my dude just pins my arms behind my back or above my head, its a HUGE turn on.

6. Yes..

7. #27 treelover, May 15, 2011
    Glad to know those work! Lol might have to tell my boyfriend to buy them ;) I'd do it myself but even bringing them over would ruin it. I'll have to hint bwaha. I love it when he dominates me. I havent seen him since tuesday. Getting frustrated lol.

8. My gf and I always talk about it but haven't done it yet. Shit if I didn't have to pack for a trip I'd go buy some restraints at lunch today.

9. Being tied up is the shiz, I love it

especially when there's more then one person fucking you ;)

10. wow normally that wouldnt be hot to me........but thats hot. lol

11. #31 treelover, May 17, 2011
    Twee if you didn't live in ireland and I didn't know you I'd say you could defiantly be my sister lol or friend or something

12. And if I wasnt a married man I'd say I was meant to meet the both of you.

13. I aint married :)