Guys, Do you tan?

Discussion in 'General' started by Derrick14, May 18, 2011.

1. Do guys suntan? I dont want an ugly ass farmer tan, I personally enjoy getting stoned and laying around in the sun, but is it like... gay? lmfao

2. nothin wrong with a bunch of dudes chillin with their shirts off

3. LMFAO
    Nah man just relaxing in my backyard by myself. Im sure its fine :)

4. No, I have Melanoma.

5. I think it's a little gay when guys tan. I tan though... so :hide:

6. Lmfao, thats kinda made me laugh.

The idea just sounds a bit weird you know, but when it comes down to it its not really a big deal at all

7. Tanning beds are gay. I'm pale in the winter and brown in the summer, like it ought to be.

8. Tanning beds are a little lame.. but my girlfriend goes and once in awhile in the winter months here in Chicago I'll go with her when she tans.
    And in the summer I tan pretty often. I have a pool so I just lounge around by the pool or on a raft in the pool.

9. I don't go to tanning beds (although I have once). Was just thinking about going to lay outside for awhile even though I burn before I tan. I'm super white from these minnesota winters, and it's awesome day for it!

10. Once you've been to the dermatologist and seen old people whining about how sitting around in the sun has fucked up their life, well, I don't go out without sunscreen.

SPF 1000!!!!

I'm white as paper and when I'm old, I'm gonna look good without all those wrinkles..

11. If you want to be tanned, go and get tanned.

It isn't "gay". That term has been so bastardized. Damn.

12. It's a good thing for our bodies to get sun, as "Low vitamin D can make people susceptible to winter germs, summer colds, depression, aches and pains, diabetic afflictions, heart disease and a wide range of cancers. Research over the years, including the latest research, finds nearly the entire population has less than optimum levels." Tan or No Tan? The Vitamin D Question - Health & Science - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

We need the sun for our vitamin D, but too much sun can be bad.:smoke:

13. No, I mean it literally. Not like gay=stupid, but I think it's feminine. I'm not really interested in a guy who works on his tan. It's gay. :cool:

14. I tan with my girlfriend, but its not gay because.. well, shes a girl.

15. Tanning is gay especially in a tanning bed. But theres nothin wrong with layin outside with a blunt and a six pack.;)

16. So essentially, you aren't interested in a guy who gives attention to his appearance? Or perhaps you are, but only within certain parameters? What are your boundaries then? A guy can make his hair look nice, wash his face, shower, wear deodorant, wear nice clothes...BUT...God forbid, if he happens to darken his skin a bit in the sun he's...TOO FEMININE...TOO GAY! ZOMG, his dick is gone!

17. There's a difference between hygiene and doing things just for aesthetic purposes. Yes, there are parameters.Would it be feminine if he caked on the make up before he went out? What would you think if he shaved his underarms? Perhaps a girl who was more superficial would appreciate his attention to appearance, but I don't. I would prefer a guy who isn't so into himself. Why does he feel the need to darken his skin? Why can't he just be himself? Not everyone is superficial. :wave:

18. I don't use tanning beds or any shit like that but if I'm outside for an extended period of time and it's sunny, I try to pop my shirt off to even out some tan lines. I had a really bad farmer's tan for most of my life, that's been taken care of for the most part.

Unfortunately I went to park for like 3 hours when it was super sunny one day a couple weeks ago, wearing a wife beater, and I've got pretty white-trash looking tan lines from that.

19. I think this is fine!

but if a guy is in skimpies lying by the pool all oiled up, or going to the tanning bed... I see it as feminine.