Guys, do you give a shit if you cum too quick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jmick, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Well, I pretty much put it out there....

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I have a problem with taking to long to cum if anything...so no lol

3. If under a minute, yes. But I can finish her off (multiple times) in other ways.

4. No because I'm still going in for more unless I want a sandwich

5. I don't give a shit where I cum.

6. I'm apologetic when I come too fast.

7. If it's a random chick I don't tend to give a shit

but then there's the girls you want to please and that's when you gotta make it last.

8. the train leaves the station at x o clock, it doesn't wait for one passenger.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I usually try to last as long as possible because it feels good to just fuck, but I'm not that fast.

10. Depends, but it doesn't mean sexy time is over.

11. Nope because that usually mean I can tap into my reserves and blow another load.

It's a great quality to be able to come twice in one session.

12. yeah if its under 5 minutes I'm unhappy, but I can always go for more.

13. Enjoy it while it still works....;)

14. Nah not really, it rarely happens but normally it flatters my gf when it happens. She'll say something like "See? I can make you cum fast too!"

15. Best GF ever ^^ lol

16. [quote name='"JuanRing"']

Best GF ever ^^ lol[/quote]

Agreed.
    That guy should marry her.

17. Yea cuz I feel like i cheated her out of the enjoyment of either being able to orgasm or the joy of being able to orgasm with her at the same time.

18. For penetrative intercourse, yeah. I try to make them cum before I do. Or at least fake it for my ego...

I've known guys who think you have to hold out when a bitch is blowing you, which I think is fucking ridiculous. I cum as fast as possible if the sexual act being performed on my isn't mutual (e.g. blowjob, handjob, titjob, probably anal too but I've never been in that situation).

19. The only time it bothers me if Im about to cum and he busts

20. [quote name='"IwasA.Smurf"']The only time it bothers me if Im about to cum and he busts[/quote]

Yeah that sucks.i feel like I can't even cum right away after that happens. I get restless and feel horny but tired lol