Guy grabs mic at Superbowl lol

Discussion in 'General' started by I Toke Alone, Feb 3, 2014.

1. I think 9/11 truthers are more retarded than the moon landing hoax people. The only thing topping them is the anti-vaccine people.

2. I'm always confused as to why people so quickly dismiss 9/11. The US govt. has a history of sketchy behavior, Operation Northwoods (which thankfully never went through), Gulf of Tonkin (Vietnam), all incidents used to justify military intervention in foreign countries, not to mention being involved in the Middle East since the 1940's, the WMD's which were never discovered. And just look at Syria; all the war-mongering by Obama and Co. lead to what? A UN report that showed no conclusive evidence linking Assad to the attacks, but its not covered in the media. Its a stretch to say that the US govt. completely orchestrated 9/11. If anything, and I believe Bush even admitted this, the US govt. just completely dropped the ball on it. But I thought the NSA was protecting us?

I dont fully believe the US govt. was completely behind 9/11, but I really cant give them the benefit of the doubt. If you believe the official story, then you need to understand the term blowback, and why foreign countries, and specifically countries in the Middle East, completely HATE the US, and its because of the US govt. and their military interventions, and actions like economic sanctions, which encroach on peoples lives. Read bin-ladens letter to the US, he puts it quite bluntly.

Either blowback or false flag, the US govt. is a sketchy bastard.

• Like Like x 4
  3. ...............

4. I'm on my phone right now but depending on the vaccine most do more harm then good and there's actually proof for this. When I get to my computer I'll find some links.

Shit just from personal experience I can tell you the flu and h1n1 vaccines didn't do shit considering I got both of the flus that season.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #45 CMGarcia55, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014

I meant the autism people. No medicine is perfect so it makes sense that there would be side effects or that they won't work since virus/bacteria mutates but it hasn't been proven that they cause autism.

6. the Holocaust happened but was definitely exaggerated. and why should i feel bad for the Jews? they have done evil too by stealing Palestine and turning it into Israel.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I think people just like to blame vaccines for autism because it's on the rise and they want to be able to point at something as the cause.

• Like Like x 1
  8. [quote name="notime4schwag" post="19460085" timestamp="1391468641"]No silly I'm saying truthers should go find a constructive hobby to occupy their time. I'm not ignorant on the subject either, I believe that the Gov hiring a team of people to rig two of the tallest skyscrapers in the world with explosives and blame it on highjacked airplanes in order to start two wars in the Middle East is utterly ridiculous. You don't think a single person that took part in killing thousands of their countrymen would have a guilty conscience and come forward?You truthers haven't put forth a single shred of credible evidence in 12 years, just theories. Sorry that I live in reality.[/quote]I'm actually really sorry you live with the governments shlong lodged feet up your ass. Overly trusting, overly empathetic, overly idealistic people such as your self fuel their machine. It doesn't matter that there remains a minority with the critical thinking skills to expose certain corrupt government undertakings. It only takes a good amount of people like yourself for the whole racket to work. It's like religion. Shun the non-believers. I personally think that money and power have blinded people from guilty consciences time and time again throughout history. Well, we could hire 500 people at $1/hour and pay $5000 in wages that would cut into our profit substantially. Or, we could have all these "nigras" pick our cotton for free and then keep all the money ourself!You seem to have too much faith in our government...why is allowing a terrorist plot (which had in your face evidence to happen beforehand) to run its course and possibly secretly weakening the buildings (and an unrelated building blocks away...?) out of the picture if our presidents have kept slaves? What's 100 people's lives to the billions of dollars in oil? What's 100 people's lives to pushing gun control thoughts down peoples throats through media?What's millions of people's lives to the great victory of purifying the Aryan race? Time and time again people and leaders have chosen money and power over the lives of their people. I'm actually pretty insulted by some of your comments. A constructive hobby? How about the workers in the basement of the trade centers experiencing local explosions in the basement prior to any plane hitting the towers? Id call that a shred of evidence. And when they lost loved ones many floors above, the injustice and wrongdoing inspires their activism which to them is more than a "non constructive hobby", but doing all they can to bring justice and knowledge to their loved ones death. How about the presence of thermite known to eat through metal extremely well found in the structural beams in the rubble? Supposedly jet fuel ate through some beams (has been proven this can't happen) and then the entire thing had a pancake effect where each floor systematically dropped onto the one below it, causing a domino effect. So they found this pyrite which is notoriously good at eating metalWhich isn't naturally found anywhere on a plane or in any buildings. Another shred of evidence. The design engineers have thoroughly explained they designed the towers to withstand airplane attacks. They also explain in certain documentaries that the building is incapable of pancaking in that fashion naturally.Others have already mentioned the motives which involve oil. Atleast there's a monetary and national interest here, millions of Jews died simply to die. Worse things have happened for less reward. How about the fact that an entirely independent building was demolished many blocks away with nothing to provoke it? Id love to hear your explanations for these few things as you said you aren't ignorant on the subject. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
    Where is all this oil we supposedly got from the Middle East?

I'm sure as hell not seeing any more oil in the US.

10. [quote name="notime4schwag" post="19460085" timestamp="1391468641"]No silly I'm saying truthers should go find a constructive hobby to occupy their time. I'm not ignorant on the subject either, I believe that the Gov hiring a team of people to rig two of the tallest skyscrapers in the world with explosives and blame it on highjacked airplanes in order to start two wars in the Middle East is utterly ridiculous. You don't think a single person that took part in killing thousands of their countrymen would have a guilty conscience and come forward?You truthers haven't put forth a single shred of credible evidence in 12 years, just theories. Sorry that I live in reality.[/quote]Haha. Conscience. Government.As if

11. [quote name="DeathMadeTangible" post="19463978" timestamp="1391531405"]Where is all this oil we supposedly got from the Middle East?I'm sure as hell not seeing any more oil in the US.[/quote]The oil is here. How do you think the US gets to keep their artificial prices?

12. Not sure what I said to that would make you question feeling bad for them. If anything I was implying the ruined Eastern Europe too.

13. you didn't but society says we gotta throw them a pity party

14. #54 Vicious, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    I normally avoid the conversations because it's impossible to say anything without being attacked as antisemitic. If you can ignore the obvious religious undertones and look at the facts this is an amazing documentary.

http://youtu.be/IJxdIXgMGAI?t=24m

15. I mean there are evil Jews just as there are evil Christians and Muslims. There were some Jews in Judea that were basically puppet kings put in place by the Romans... these bloodlines are the Jewish 'mystics'.

Clearly it's not in the U.S. since prices are going up steadily.

17. I'm far from saying all Jews are evil. Every sect has it's blunders. I just think a group of far-left Jews controlling the media to get more shekels and degenerate western society is more believable than the Illuminate shit people come up with. Even then I give that to circumstance and human nature than outright conspiracy.

• Like Like x 1
  18. [quote name="DeathMadeTangible" post="19464399" timestamp="1391536887"]Clearly it's not in the U.S. since prices are going up steadily.[/quote]You're looking at it wrong. What would it cost the US to use their own oil. Yknow, the shit ton in Alaska? Definitely not as much as having it come overseas.

• Like Like x 1
  19. It depends on the vaccine. From measles, to mumps, to small pox, to meningitis, and nearly everything in between, sure.

But flu vaccines aren't helping you. There is no miracle for that, just as there is no miracle for the common cold or HIV. There are hundreds to thousands of influenza strains. Taking a vaccine for it wouldn't be bad if it didn't have components, such as mercury, that haven't been researched that cause health related issues from a weakened immunity to Alzheimer's. The pros do not outweigh the cons as of yet. Studies, recent studies, show time after time that the current best defense for the flu is taking care of your body yourself- natural vitamins. Diets of fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Life on earth has progressed on earth for billions of years, because fundamentally the earth provides the resources for them to prosper, and our cells (and its components) have built in their genetic code to attempt to utilize these elementals to the best of their capabilities.

But if we talk flu shots out of the convo, then yeah- those guys are a bunch of nut jobs.

• Like Like x 2
    It's cheaper to import from Alaska than from the Middle East.