Guy grabs mic at Superbowl lol

Discussion in 'General' started by I Toke Alone, Feb 3, 2014.

1. #21 Vicious, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    He would but the secret youtube video was erased by them. The uploader and everyone who downloaded the video mysteriously disappeared.

2. ... Someone just posted and it's gone. IBS HABBENING!

3. Dude what happened to that post.... :bolt:

4. #24 aToker, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    [quote name="notime4schwag" post="19458356" timestamp="1391445733"]9/11 truthers...go find a constructive hobby[/quote]Lol it's not a hobby. If I tell someone Obama is a bad president, is that my hobby? No your ignorant on the subject, that's all.Sent from my iPad Air

5. Blindly follow what the government says. Don't worry though, its just our government, they're like our parents, so of course we can trust em.

I guess the people jumping out of the burning towers were just mannequins.

7. #27 notime4schwag, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014

No silly I'm saying truthers should go find a constructive hobby to occupy their time. I'm not ignorant on the subject either, I believe that the Gov hiring a team of people to rig two of the tallest skyscrapers in the world with explosives and blame it on highjacked airplanes in order to start two wars in the Middle East is utterly ridiculous. You don't think a single person that took part in killing thousands of their countrymen would have a guilty conscience and come forward?

You truthers haven't put forth a single shred of credible evidence in 12 years, just theories. Sorry that I live in reality.

8. if there are people in 2014 who still believe the us government didnt have anything to do with 9/11 ive lost hope lol. people in the government have admitted to it being a scandal. google is your friend.

9. [quote name="Vicious" post="19457086" timestamp="1391414858"]Disinformation agent trying to make people who see the truth seem crazy by exposing the truth.All is going according to plan.Edit: I'm being ironic. I seriously hope you don't believe this.[/quote]I agree with everything but the edit...The government had everything to do with it and make people seem crazy for exploiting it.Long story short whatever you blades believe is entirely up to you. I'm not going to argue about 911 because it's silly.Although I do hope we all agree about the fact that the government doesn't give a fuck about any of us. All they care about is money.

10. His reaction was so funny

11. #31 rain dancer, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    Heres some good conspiracies the u.s. govt. admitted to. Was a top headline a few weeks ago:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/true-government-conspiracies-2013-12

I think people scoff for two reasons. Few value The truth and even fewer are capable of intelligence.

People are brainwashed by nationalism. They dont know they are or why, but indoctrination begins early.

Digging through government lies and propaganda to reveal truth sounds constructive to me.

13. Naw man...I saw that footage too. People lost their lives no doubt. Those poor folks in the building trapped..it sucked watching the footage.

Im not saying thats fake or 911 never happened, im saying the whole thing was orchestrated by the govt. At this point you just have to do the research yourself, obviously its not going to come out on the news that its an inside job.

14. #34 TokingDaily420, Feb 4, 2014
    On a russian news thing..ima try and find the video peeps.

Right

Like, they're not going to do a biography of George Bush and just tell you he's a reptilian

You have to dig for that stuff

16. Funny how people say honesty is a virtue, and yet, no one likes to hear a hard truth. No citations needed for 'crazy' theories.

17. Iran accuses obama of being a fuckin alien bro. I believe them over our media lol

18. [quote name="TokingDaily420" post="19461160" timestamp="1391480406"]Iran accuses obama of being a fuckin alien bro. I believe them over our media lol[/quote]FAGHAT IRAN (ONLY IN IRAN)

19. #39 Vicious, Feb 4, 2014
    We can't we ever have a fun conspiracy thread like Holocaust denial or Jews supporting the Bolsheviks to instill Communism. This shit is vanilla and boring.

20. guys don't listen to these conspiracy theorists, the government always tells the truth, and have never in the history of mankind ever lied to us, and they obviously care more about our liberty than they do money....so don't listen to these guys, obey your masters