Guy Calls for John McCain to be Arrested and Tried for Treason

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Earth Ling, Sep 7, 2013.

1. \tGuy Calls for John McCain to be Arrested and Tried for Treason
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB2lh6N0m4w

In today's video, AMTV covers a local Prescott man who called for John McCain to be arrested and tried for treason

• Like Like x 2
  2. as much as i hate to say it, nothing will probally come of this

3. Nothing will come of it you are 100% correct. They do far worse and stay in office for eons more. We live in the day and age of the low information voter. They count on it.

The internet has not made things better its made things worse in regards to that. Now we read headlines on our phones rather then articles.

When the last Space Shuttle exploded one of the factors NASA concluded was using Power Point. All the safety issues were clearly talked about in the 90 page Engineering papers but the only thing they all read was the summarized Power-points slides that were printed off. They failed to include the warnings in it. 

We do that today with the news. People think they know but they don't. Were smarter but by far more ignorant today of things. If your a TV watcher well our news is celebrity personality driven not report driven. There's a huge difference.

4. Man that guy is muscular, glad he's on our side.  :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    In the scheme of things is a minor infraction. Have you seen anything come of the IRS scandal? Political groups audited, put through the grinder based on a belief. At first they said it was isolated. Investigation has shown that it goes to the main IRS building which Obama said was only that rouge field office.

So they link it to that Lois Lerner idiot. Some more investigation shows IRS Special Cuonsel was given updates and he ran the show on it with Learner. That guy is one of two independent lawyers that work for the IRS that report directly to the White House.

Some more investigation shows that now the FEC (Federal Election Commission) is directly involved in shutting down political groups. That is the organization that governs the integrity of our election process. The one that has a huge roll in keeping our Democracy intact.

So in terms of being "tried for treason" lets see what the outcome of all of this is? Lois Lerner took the 5th and she is on paid leave. Meaning she is collecting her 150,000 dollar salary sitting on her fat ass at home. Every single agent involved, including the Special Counsel is still employed. Never mind that Obama said within "30 days" there would be terminations.

Oh there still doing the auditing of political groups as the White House has not told them to quit. So people right now are being audited, fined, threatened with Federal Felonies for what they believe in.

Obama's America! Hope and Change! Transparency! He said those things I did not nor any one against him.

6. In the scheme of things is a minor infraction. Have you seen anything come of the IRS scandal? Political groups audited, put through the grinder based on a belief. At first they said it was isolated. Investigation has shown that it goes to the main IRS building which Obama said was only that rouge field office.

So they link it to that Lois Lerner idiot. Some more investigation shows IRS Special Cuonsel was given updates and he ran the show on it with Learner. That guy is one of two independent lawyers that work for the IRS that report directly to the White House.

Some more investigation shows that now the FEC (Federal Election Commission) is directly involved in shutting down political groups. That is the organization that governs the integrity of our election process. The one that has a huge roll in keeping our Democracy intact.

So in terms of being "tried for treason" lets see what the outcome of all of this is? Lois Lerner took the 5th and she is on paid leave. Meaning she is collecting her 150,000 dollar salary sitting on her fat ass at home. Every single agent involved, including the Special Counsel is still employed. Never mind that Obama said within "30 days" there would be terminations.

Oh there still doing the auditing of political groups as the White House has not told them to quit. So people right now are being audited, fined, threatened with Federal Felonies for what they believe in.

Obama's America! Hope and Change! Transparency! He said those things I did not nor any one against him.

7. What is going on with McCain's head ?

It looks like a second head is trying to grow out of his jaw.

• Like Like x 1
    Its a tumor!

Oh...

Sorry John McCain if you are reading.  :eek:

Actually he had cancer there and it was removed. Since it was pretty big surgery they had to remove much of his tissue under there and something to do with the face muscles.

Also why he can not lift his arms properly is when he was a POW in Vietnam both of his shoulders were broken via torture and never healed properly. His wife actually has to help dress him everyday or a aide.

• Like Like x 1
    You would imagine that he would pack in the warmongering with the problems he has to contend with. Maybe he thinks he will get a nice room in "heaven" or something for advocating for yet another crusade in the Middle East ?

I applaud him for his service. Any one that serves in any nation voluntarily should be applauded but he is infuriating. Not only is he way to old to be there anymore but he always wants "boots on the ground".  Being a prior POW does not give anyone some special insight into that area. He believes otherwise though.

That guy should punch mccains face back to normal 

• Like Like x 3
  14. We need more people like this in our country. Maybe if everyone had guns like those, they would also be confident enough to blast government officials like that... Excuse me, I'm going to the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like Like x 1
  15. McCain is a douche, but so is the moron speaking. 

• Like Like x 1
    Does that include those who sit in an arm chair piloting drones, Assad's men rounding up civilians and executing them, and the Nazi SS men who voluntarily joined and gassed tons of jews?

Thanks, I learned something today.

Isn't learning so special.  I'm so glad you were able to learn something from my opinion.  :)

19. I lied. You suck

That hurts.

• Like Like x 1