Guru's Guerilla Throwback 2010!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Ganja Guru, May 13, 2010.

1. Looking awesome Guru! I love the throwback idea.

I can't wait to see these babies when they are flowering. Best of luck dude!

2. GG thats not good news about the stem rot for sure! Has is been real wet there lately?

Amen brotha! Yes numbers are what save out asses for sure! I just put out 25 more sprouts in my guerrilla patch and about to start transplanting a bunch to go into 10hr direct sunlight to explode with growth hopefully :D

3. Sounds good Nova! It hasn't been that wet here, imo, just the weekly scattered thunderstorm and isolated shower. Nothing like last year though, I think everyone had bud rot last year! :eek:

Anyhow, here are the remaining seven. :p

Attached Files:

4. Gorgeous girls you got :D[​IMG]

5. I really like this grow. No short cuts and fem seeds. Growing the way it was meant to be. Excellent grow.

6. they look realy good guru i hope that these 7 make it for ya.

7. Thanks you guys! I hope the casualties are all over with for the year:rolleyes:

As a side grow project; Im thinking about taking this 65 gallon airpot I have, and starting something in it just to see what results can be achieved by the end of the growing season. Im thinking as long as I blend up a real good, loose, humus soil, that I should be able to get a mini-monster out of it before Halloween. Also I may order a special seed or two that will be the worthy candidates for such a spacious container. Any requests? Something you fellas would like to see eat up that root space?

8. grow looks great, sorry to hear about the set backs. After last year i know what alot of rain can do, it sucks. plants still look great!

9. Hey Guru wazup man? Sorry I've been busy and I havent subscribed earlier. Its been a crazy year to say the least. Love your work and always look forward to seeing your grows. Cant wait till the final! Peace-Harry ps stop by my house if ya get a chance.

10. hey guru your girls are looking great! i was wondering when i would ever see a guru thread... i dont think you had one last year. def subscribed man good luck:)

11. Hey guys. Just checking the City while I got signal. Thanks for all the kind words!

Update: 6/7 plants confirmed females.The good bit of rain we've had in the past couple of nights has done really well for the remaining seven girls. On a more sad note...I've got two confirmed females I like to call "the Twins" because they both were non responsive to the fimm I gave them in the very beginning and continued on their ways to becoming two bushy, single cola structured plants. Well, anyways I decided to give one of em a decent crop to lay it over and compare the results at the end. Well, the one Twin didn't take to well to that either and is drooping quite a bit above the bend site. Maybe within the next day or so she will perk up. Other than that, things are still looking pretty decent for a bag seed Guerilla Throwback!

I have to keep telling myself that I'm settling for these conditions of uncertainties to prove a point. Sometimes we gotta give one back to the gods of Ganja and do an old school grow. A grow without presumptuous expectations. A grow were you never know what you're going to get. A grow where in the end, you're just grateful for the harvest :smoking:

12. Good words Guru- I always grow som bagseed,this year I have 5 unkown strains with some WW. I'm sure that twin will recover just fine. And when she does she'll be stronger than ever! Peace

13. You're plants look very similiar to mine in size and bushiness :)

love your grow, as always

-BH

14. Where in canada are you located? im northern british columbia and it seems a bit late to be putting more plants out now, but maybe white rhino or trainwreck for the big pot? im a huge fan of rhino so wouldnt mind a monster :p

15. Goodnight Grasscity! How is everyone's season going? I'll tell ya how...by the looks of things here in the grow forums, I'd say things are going DAMN FINE this year!:p Everyone has really seemed to pull off some awesome looking girls this year. Way to grow!

Things are going ok here as well. I got around to snapping some twilight photos of the remaining girls I have left. Honestly, Im dissapointed with my grow this year just in an all around general sence of the meaning...lol Im down to 5 girls left and most of them aren't where I wanted them to be by this time of the year. But never fret, this is the point of the grow. Im giving one back to the Gods of Ganja I guess:rolleyes: I assume l felt like being humbled a bit and mother nature has accomplished that so far...
    Here are a few of the girls. My cat and dog joined me on the walk tonight too:D Sorry for the pic quality. It was very low light conditions, but I tried making the best of the angles for some decent shots. I'll get some day time shots the next time it is safe to visit during sun light hours. The plot is fairly visible from another house in the distance so I limit my visitations for watering and maintanence to night time only. Unless of course I witness them leave ;)

Attached Files:

16. Lookin' good.

17. real nice dude!

yeah its nice being humbled by nature occasionally. Honestly I think any new grower should grow outdoors with reg sex seeds like how your doing it so that they learn something and dont get it easy lol ahh well if only haha

18. Very nice update GG. I like the back to the roots idea. Like you, I have only non feminized seeds this year as I feared for hermies which femmed seeds are said to produce (I got 1 hermie out of 8 last year which is fine). Femmed seeds are cool though and save a lot of hassle, and I'll be using them next year. Good luck to you until harvest time.

19. guru, you still should be very proud of all uve accomplished. We all have a year when the weather makes it hard on us. Dont be discouraged its not even august yet. The nature gods will pay you back next year!

20. Lookin just fine Bro,dont sweat the small stuff. Peace HB