Guru's Guerilla Throwback 2010!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Ganja Guru, May 13, 2010.

1. Sorry for the delay here guys! :eek: We are in between ISPs right now and there is no internet at the house, so I haven't been able to update. Things are going fine though. I noticed that the plants were taking a bit longer to start their booming veg growth that I'm used to so, I have fed them with some great fish emulsions, as well as some good blood and bone meals. What I noticed is that the stalks were all becoming huge, yet the rest of the plants weren't moving: signs of rapid root development without equivalent canopy progression. Now, however, things are VERY deep green and they are starting to explode. SO lets just hope the holes I prepped will suffice for the rest of the season. I also picked up some BioMass for later in the season when the buds need that sugary fatness I want.

Also, in light of the signs of sex in most of the plants I've decided to stick with the number 12 for this season. Twelve plants will be more than enough for my smoking habits come fall and will surely last me the rest of 2011. Most all the plants in the ground have either shown me pistils or (pre-flowers that aren't screaming male), so I am VERY happy:p

The rain gods have been smiling upon me up until this point so I'm also grateful for that, but I will start constructing my watering system within the next day or so. Instructions and pics to come. :)

How's everyone else s season going?:wave:

2. Great to see everything is A-Okay! Im really looking forward to seeing your primo field plot with big ole ladies filling in. I think I'm gunna grab some fish emulsions today and feed with it to kick start the growth of all my plants, thanks for the idea GG :)

I hope you get the net hooked up soon so we can get some updates on the regular lol

Be safe brotha!

3. This is going to be excellent. I sometimes miss the days when I had absolutely no idea what I would get. If a fella could turn out something dense and smelly, he was definitely worth his salt, haha! Now anybody can grow something reasonably close to dank with little to know experience. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Who knows? I do know, however, that growing ganja is some good, clean fun, excellent exercise, and it doesn't hurt anyone or any sentient thing (except maybe them poor sonsabitches who decide to try to make a meal out of that ganja--cuz they gonna pay with their miserable lives!).

Subbed like red october:D and plus rep, haha

4. I was meaning to get to this by the official first day of summer but oh well 3 days past due isn't too bad :p Anyhow, all the plants are starting to take off in the new soil after the feeding and introduction of the watering system. I knew that all the scattered and isolated percipitation we are getting this summer wasn't going to suffice; hence the drip line. I've got the whole system set to water an hour a day - at least for now. Things will be looking really good here in a week or two. Also Im going to have to tie these plants down VERY soon as some of them have shot up to about 5 foot already. Maybe some more fimming is in order as well. Well, as promised here is the official first day of summer update:

note: some of the photos have multiple plants, can you see them all? :p Love you GrassCity!:wave: BTW - Everyone's gardens are looking GREAT this year! +Rep to you all!

Attached Files:

5. Dear Guru,

Please come online more and grace us with more pics when you can :) The ladies are looking so good man...I feel so far behind everyone this season...come on girls grow faster for daddy lol

Sincerely,

NovA :laughing::smoke:

6. Lookin' good, man.

7. #27 KANSAStoner, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
    Don't know why but when I read that line the phrase, pullin pud popped into my head. I know, my mind is in the gutter but I'm going to have to use that if I have to pull any from my little setup(I hope I don't have to). Wish I could find some more good seeds, got two from a friend from some (he said anyway)great bud called grape ape, but with my luck they will be males:(. Just trying it with bag seed right now to see what works and doesn't, gotta say I've learned a lot in this short amount of time I've been trying this. Yea some of us have to be sneaky and cautious still, the laws on bud in my state are still pretty harsh, that and I live a block from the pork palace! Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it. Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease.
    lol looking for a pic of local fuzz and found this pic:D

Attached Files:

• cop.jpg
      cop.jpg
      File size:
      59 KB
      Views:
  8. they look grear guru. i agree with supa we wouldnt mind you cming around more often

9. I really like this grow. Great work, great looking plants, I am enjoying this.

10. Nova, I promise I don't stay gone because I want to. I've been between ISP's (my bill got up to around 500 bucks and I still haven't paid it...LOL) Just borrowing those airwaves for now man. Oh, and don't worry Nova, Im very confident that your girls will make daddy happy soon. You're a great grower - you got this. I'll stop by your journal asap and check on things! :D

Someone got an itching for the mod team huh!? :hello: Congrats Dank, it will be great to have you as a part of our team dude! I'll be by your journal as well pronto!

Thanks dude!:wave:

Pulling pud! LOL! :p Now that is something Im gonna use from now on! Good one! Well, I don't know where you are from, but I must live in the wrong state for getting good bag seed. LOL. I always read where people are growing EXCELENT name brand bag seed strains. Around here if you were to buy a sack of grape ape, I can assure you there would be NO SEEDS. Consider yourself lucky! And as always keep your business OUT of the prying eyes of the man. I feel you, the state Im in will be the last one to legalize it.

I will, you guys have my word! :)

Thanks for the kind words. Lets give these girls a week and I'll post another photo update. Things should be looking really good here soon. Also I don't know If I mentioned this but I got some Via Mass (from a local hydroshop). Its a concentrated Sulphate of Potash @ 0-0-51! It says that "it promotes Tremendous bulking and weight gain during the ripening stage of many fruits,vegetables and flowers. It also increases enzyme and vitamin production while enhancing the characteristic ordors and flavors of many plants. Via Mass will give your plants more vigor, better color, and disease resistance" So who knows, we will try it out later on when the buds start to take off! :p More to come soon!

11. :laughing: its all good my dude it just makes us appreciate the time you do come through lol And thanks thats a big compliment from you.

Ummm he's not on the team anymore and his J is closed for review.

Oh damn might have to look into that Via Mass...is that organic? Doesn't sound it lol But if it does what the discription says I bet its worth trying!

12. Oh...lol:eek: I need to check on my normal mod issues before posting...lol Sorry to hear that about Dankohzee.

Anyway, yeah Sulphate of Potash is organic. Its made by Viagrow but at the particular hydro shop I visit the cashier stated that its exclusive to their shop, and I've gotta say I have a hard time finding it through Viagrow searches. However, there are many other companies that sell "Sulphate of Potash" as a suppliment. You dont have to go "Via Mass" to get the same results, Im sure.

13. Subd. Great read and grow so far man. Your babies are so camo'd its sickening. Awesome job man. I'll be keepin up!

14. Putting a chair down, diggin the grow :)

15. Looks amazing man. Subscribed:D

16. How GROWS it fellas?!:D All is well here on the Guru front. A bit of an update though:

Two plants out of twelve have fallen victim to that dreaded stem rot. So we are now down to 10. I have one more hopeful lady that can go in one of the holes. So we may be back up to 11 if I decide to do so. Also, after waking up this morning, I was gazing out to the grow area while sipping my cup of joe, and I got the heebie jeebies about that drip line. You see, I have been reading A LOT of aerial spotting articles lately and it seems that my imagination has pretty much done me good. After researching and getting a jist of things they look for when spotting that tip them off to a possible grow site, I pretty much had it right on the money when I imagine myself in the air looking down.

Long story short: I waited a bit too late to lay new drip line for the season; the surrounding foliage has pretty much grown out to its full potential for the season and had I laid it early on in the spring then things would have grown over the line and hidden it quite well. HOWEVER, this is not the case currently for myself. The idea of that shiney, black drip line ran to every plant location just started eating at me. I KNOW I would be able to see that from the air, and if I am gonna make this grow a "fine display of everything that a REAL guerilla grow should be" then that line had to go. Its for the better in terms of plot security. Did I enjoy being able to turn the spiggot on and have the plants watered....Yes! BUT Do I enjoy my freedom and an ensured harvest? HELL YES. :smoke: So, for now at least, its back to individualy hand watering at night. Better safe then sorry I always say! GROW ON GC!

17. :wave: I'm just glad you got rid of the line. It was a wise decision imo. Incredible plants Ganja! They will be virtually undetectable now.:smoke:

18. :D:DAt least I can say I made the big time, man--even if only for a day. I can now die happy;)

19. Hey guys! Just did my night watering and feeding of the plants and between the occasional male, nematode-munch down, and stem rot, we are down to 7 plants left for the season :eek:Numbers can be the best chance a guerilla grower can have at getting a decent harvest; as I am proving with the example that mother nature can be a bitch. But hey, what would a guerilla grow be without the imperfection of conditions?

Good news is that the remaining plants are looking quite nice. Thing is; it seems that every other time I visit the plot, I end up seeing another plant wilted and disconnected at the base.:mad: I hope this doesn't become a trend, because at this rate I may have to go ahead and germinate some more seeds...

In fact I may do just that. They won't have the opportunity to become huge before flowering but it will be something.

I'll get out to the plot in the morning for pics. See you all in the AM!

20. Looking forward to the update. Great camo. Good luck for the harvest.