Gun Owner Saves Cop's Life by Shooting Deranged Gunman!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Cop Saved - Gun Owners of America

We need to post more and more stories like this, because the MSM covers this stuff up and there are so many.

2. Unfortunately, another mentally ill man had access to a gun whcih he shouldn't have had and killed people with it. Also putting an officer of the law life at risk.

3. Unfortunately, in the meantime, a million elderly people had access to a car today that they probably shouldn't have, and some killed people with it. Also putting every other driver on the road around them at risk.

So, should we start taking cars away from old people, or just outlaw cars?

hmmm...the search for a "fix"...continues.

4. #4 DankUponATime, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    Why is this an either or question... fuck yes we should be taking cars away from old people. Not automatically just because they're old but they should be going through tests to make sure they can handle driving... the same exact thing goes for guns because in both situations, other peoples lives are at risk. Come on, this is not that difficult of a concept to figure out.

5. Fuck yes is right. We need to test drivers IN GENERAL.

we have to take rigorous test to get a driving license but not a gun.
    That is just wrong.
    Not to mention,
    Why do gun owners need these 100 round clips and semi auto weapons, is also beyond rational.

6. Its magazine, not a clip.

I seriously cant let that go when I see it.

7. Seriously? So the handgun I own is beyond rational because its semi automatic, do you even know what that means? So in your mind every firearm should be bolt or pump action and allow one round in the chamber?

8. People that critisize guns either

a) dont own a gun

b) too much of a pussy to get around a gun

c) saw a gun wound/killing when they were younger or some point in their life & is forever scared of guns

d) following the crowd, thinking they can dissect social autonomy by applying laws and is somehow a professional on how to deal with criminal activity.

i dont pronounce that I'm an expert. I just read a lot. people love thinking "OH WELL IF U JUST DID THIS IT WOULD FUCKIN FIX ITSELF.." No, it wouldnt just "FIX ITSELF" ... You are failing to even go beyond the breach of critical thinking & research by just drawing lame ass conclusions to an issue that has plagued humanity since the time of the first sword.

did the law that prohibits the gun user help? no. He got out, walked inside with the gun - While the "law" was staring at him in the face.

[​IMG]

9. Most people aren't against guns, they are for responsible use and control of weapons.

I hunt and enjoy a little target practice.

I also believe that to paint the whole gun issue as black and white in not only childish but prevents any rational dialogue.

10. The government isn't some omnipotent power as some foolishly believe to where they can manage the confiscation of millions of people's guns. The average law abiding citizen will give in, your average criminal will not. It's really not that difficult to understand. Less regular people with guns, more criminals with guns.

Seriously though, it's really not that fucking difficult to understand.

11. Every comment except one isn't about the story. Wow.

Vic stacy did the right thing, in my mind. It's sad that conners killed 2 people before the officer arrived but at least the officer didn't die as well and this man isn't accepting any sort of recognition. just an average working guy, who helped out when the time was right.

12. The gun VS. car analogy is shit because a gun was created to kill people and cars were not. Lots of things can kill you that weren't made to. But a psychopath is probably going to look for a gun before they look for a pencil.

13. A man is still dead, and no one can prove that the life supposedly 'saved' was really going to be lost.

Gunnies just like to suck each others barrels.

Guns are gay.:rolleyes:

14. Your arguement has no basis. It doesn't even compare. If people were using their cars to intenionally kill people all the time, yes something would be done about it.

The 2nd amendment was predicated on a well armed militia, it wasn't meant to give the average citizen the ability to commit mass murder. Give your heads a shake Americans. :rolleyes:

15. Why should we trust the american government with our guns? You talk about mass murder but the US government has been mass murdering around the world for decades. Why should we trust these psychopaths with guns?

[​IMG]

16. I'm still trying to figure out if this is sarcasm or not...

So the guy who potentially saved the cop's life was in the wrong because no one can prove that the cop was going to get killed anyway? :confused:

Do we just... never defend people unless there is proof that they're going to die? I don't even understand.

17. Yes, that's why I don't mass murder.

18. The militia is made up of average Americans, the 2nd Amendment was put in place for defense against ones who threaten you, including the government.

19. Watch how quickly a "well regulated militia" forms when the u.s. government tries to ban guns. See: Oathkeepers.