Gun control advocates are total hypocrites.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sensual Koala, Jan 6, 2013.

1. #1 Sensual Koala, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    I can't stand listening to people talk about gun control, they ignore everything, all facts and reality and they blindly follow their party leaders like they always do.

When our president stood up and cried in front of a nation for Sandyhook every Democrat and Liberal felt "moved" I heard some even say "you can tell he is a real father" Where are the tears for the hundreds, the thousands of children killed at the hands of our president with his use of drone strikes? What about Abdulrahman al-Awlaki? an American child killed by a drone strike? Where is the outrage?

What about the Mexican drug cartel gunmen that shot 26 teenagers attending a birthday party. Killing 14. The gunmen used assault weapons obtained under the Obama administrations Fast and Furious program. There are at least 57 other known murders and massacres in Mexico by cartel gunmen armed with Obama weapons.

The collective response of the Democratic party whenever their messiah massacres anyone who he damn well pleases is stone cold silence. No media outrage, no angry marches by gun control advocates, nothing. Gun violence becomes a concern only when certain politicians can politicize it to their benefit.

When Democrats, Liberals and "the left" talk about gun control its painstakingly obvious that they never took a history class, they know very little about guns and are blindly ignorant that the most well armed states are the ones with the least gun violence.

"We have an administration which wants total control over the people, those they can't buy in the long term with entitlements, they'll deprive of freedoms."

2. I agree, except I would add the Cartel guns aren't just Obama guns they are Obama-Bush guns. I also think that this was less of an Obama idea and more of a Eric Holder idea that guy has been saying for years that the American public must be "brainwashed" (his words) against the second amendment.

3. I was telling my sister in law how deans and teachers should have guns to protect kids.

She was like "I don't believe in it" "I don't want guns in school"

Every argument I made regardless of evidence or logic she again responded "I just don't believe in it"

Like wtf? People are literally reatrded.

4. Couldn't agree more. Putting up "gun free zones" never saved anyone's lives, and lets not forget all of the school shootings in American history(Including the worst, Columbine) were during the 1994-2004 "Assault weapons" ban.

5. A school shooting happened this year. 20 kids died all under 7 years old.

Turns out the man who killed the kids was paid by a demcrstic party leader as a prelude to gun control. But all the links to that story were removed I can't find it anymore.

Big brother is god

6. You have to be fucking kidding me.

7. Sounds like something you'd hear on an Alex Jones show.

8. Not sure if serious....But gun control will do nothing but take firearms out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Whens the last time you heard a criminal say they will turn their guns over when a ban is instituted? Oh right, never.

9. So, to summarize, anyone who discusses gun control on a level other then "Never!", doesn't care about wars, or murder in Mexico and doesn't know history?

Logical.

10. No but they are imbeciles and totally ignorant to the world around them.

11. In the US where gun ownership is already common and the right to bear arms is even written in the constitution, I can see how sudden prohibition wouldn't do much other than give the arms trade the ability to thrive in the criminal underworld and criminalize normal people.
    But at the same time, living here in England, I can see how well long term gun control works, I mean Google it and you''ll find how gun crime here is basically non existent.

I'm for gun control, but In some situations, outright prohibition can be more dangerous. I think it would only work in a country that already has a low firearm ownership number when the law is enacted.

12. idk but people like obama (replubs also) will use any type of evenT as an oppurtunity to farther advance him or hers agenda

it is so typical
    only days after this happens demos are screaming out that we need gun control. we need to ban gus. guns kill people and so on. atacking rh 2nd amdnt
    while the replubs scream uut
    we need to protect the 2nd admnt.
    its all bullshit.

i bleave in the 2nd amnt because the citizens will need guns if this land is ever ocupied by enemy forces. if we dont have guns, how can we fight?
    sure it might not happen in the next few generations

but it will eeventualy need it.
    look at and understand the history of the world
    these are peacefull times as comapred to the last 2000 years

if we take away guns from people, we will take away the ability for the country to defend itself

why is it that criminals always have guns and regular ciizens dont?
    do you think your weed dealer walks around unprotected?
    do you think he can call the police for help if someone robs him????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DO YOU REALLY BELEAVE THAT THE POLICE WILL PRTECT YOU?
    EVEN WORSE,
    WHAT ABOUT THE ARMY?

13. #13 1badbruce, Jan 6, 2013

Why is it that gun crime went up 40% within two years after guns were taken away in the UK?
    Have the murder rates gone down in the UK? uh no.
    You brits are at the mercy of your government & the immigrant population. How many no go zones do you have in the UK now?
    Sad to say but true.
    With guns you'd be better able to defend yourselves.

In the big cities here in America the
    average response time of a 911 call is 19-23 minutes
    the average response of a 45 cal. is about 1400 feet per second.

The police do nothing more than show up take notes & control the scene while other city employee's remove the body & do what they do.
    I'll stick to my Mossberg to protect me, you can wait on the Bobbies to protect you.

14. I respect your decision, and since you live i englnad which has differnt views on differnt things then we do here
    so i am wondering what do you do when you see someone slowly pull a gun out and get ready to shoot at someone? do you call for the police and wait a few mins for them to get there?
    they will take 10 i would bet

how would you feel if you watched him gun down maybe 10 people in the first couple of mins?
    would u had wished you had a gun
    or
    would you had complained and said the police didnt get there quick enough

15. well its like if someone is going to kill someone they will
    its not like they pick up a gun and the gun told him to go kill people

there are more ways to kill someone then to shoot then. in fact i think killing someone with a gun is the worse way to kill someone
    its to easy i mean dont b a coward if ur gon kill someone, look them in the eye
    use a knife
    poison
    gas leak
    car crahs....

guns are not gong to stop murders from happening

16. #16 Iceni Toker, Jan 6, 2013

Even if we had guns, the government have tanks, jets and more, sadly I think it would be almost impossible to for any population to win a fight against a modern military even if that population was armed.
    Also I don't think gun control would lower murder, just lower the amount of shootings. A stabbing or beating is a lot less dangerous to others not involved than a shooting.

I kinda agree, calling the police instead of acting sucks, but if firearms were more easily accessible then there would be more of these incidents in the first place so it's a hard choice.

17. And how could you come to that conclusion Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan all show that modern militaries are not equipped well for fighting a guerrilla warfare. Those guys had old weaponry. In the United States you have 300 million guns and over 100 million gun owners. There are about 850,00 cops in the US and about 2 million total military personnel (this includes cooks and mechanics) There is no way they would be able to stifle a revolution. Not to mention many American military and law enforcement personnel would refuse any order that violated the Constitution.

18. Fucking morons. Once they take away our guns, we're completely helpless and fucked.

19. Here's an idea since you can't decide: Respect other people's decision to own a weapon.

20. So your point is that if someone is going to kill them they will kill them?

Well that's logical, I guess we should all give up then. I'llm sell my Mossberg tomorrow.